Toledo, OH (PRWEB) June 28, 2013
July 4th is less than a week away making it imperative to share the Do’s and Don’t's of Fireworks. Below you will find the tips that can help to keep your Independence Day celebration free of injury and full of fun!
- Don’t shoot fireworks at others
- Don’t light fireworks on unstable or unleveled ground, or on other objects
- Don’t lean over fireworks when lighting
- Don’t hold fireworks when discharging
- Don’t alter or take apart fireworks
- Don’t run with fireworks
- Light fireworks on flat, hard, level surface
- Read the instructions
- Have a bucket of water and a hose on hand
- Keep 20 feet between you and the discharging firework
- Clean up all fireworks debris
- Soak used fireworks in water
- Place used fireworks in a metal trash can
“By paying attention to the above Do’s and Don’t's of fireworks this holiday, you can help to prevent serious accidents from occurring during your celebration,” explained Attorney Charles Boyk.