Destin, FL (PRWEB) June 29, 2013
TripShock.com features handicap accessible activities and things to do for disabled tourists traveling to the Destin area. Visitors to the online travel agency can sort activities by category and select the Handicap Accessible option to browse and book tours and activities that accommodate special needs. The following is a listing of the five most popular Handicap Accessible activities in Destin, FL now available on TripShock.com.
1. Dolphin Watch and Destin History Cruise: The Hannah Marie and Miss Florida are both wheelchair accessible vessels that feature glass bottom viewing areas ideal for observing dolphins in their natural habitat. Other cruise amenities include a snack bar, air conditioned cabin, and restrooms.
2. Deep Sea Fishing Party Boat in Destin: Anglers fish comfortably on a 65 ft. walk around boat equipped with comforts like restrooms and air conditioning. Bait and tackle are provided. The crew requests advance notice of passengers with special needs and will gladly make accommodations.
3. Destin Pontoon Boat Rentals: Tourists can reserve pontoon boats and cruise from the Destin Harbor to Crab Island at their leisure. The boats accommodate up to twelve passengers. Safety equipment, operating instructions, and guide maps are included with the rental.
4. Big Kahuna's Water Park Admission Tickets: Tourists save four dollars on the price of admission and skip ticket lines when they book through TripShock. Destin’s only water park features over 40 attractions for all ages to enjoy.
5. Mobi-Chair Beach Wheelchair Rentals: The Mobi-Chair functions on land as a beach wheelchair and in water as a flotation device. TripShock customers receive free pickup and delivery on rentals more than six days.
Visit TripShock.com to search more handicap accessible activities and accommodations available in Destin, FL.