London, UK (PRWEB) July 02, 2013
In 2012, the worldwide bioinformatics market was worth above USD 2.87 billion. North America holds the lion’s share of the market. It is followed by Europe. Meanwhile, Asia and Latin America represent promising markets for bioinformatics given the rise in research outsourcing by leading pharmaceutical companies, increase in the private and public sectors investment, the growing number of Contact Research Organizations (CROs), among ithers. Life Technologies Corporation, Accelrys Inc., CLC bio., Affymetrix Inc. and Illumina Inc. are currently amid the bioinformatics giants.
The global bioinformatics market is poised for growth at a CARG of 21% in the upcoming years to override USD 7.49 billion by 2017. The adoption of such technologies as cloud computing and nanopore sequencing is likely to bring new opportunities for bioinformatics solutions manufacturers in the years ahead.
Research report “Bioinformatics Market By Sector (Molecular Medicine, Agriculture, Research & Forensic), Segment (Sequencing Platforms, Knowledge Management Tools & Data Analysis Services) & Application (Genomics, Proteomics & Drug Design) – Global Forecasts to 2017” prepared by MarketsandMarkets has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Bioinformatics Market By Sector (Molecular Medicine, Agriculture, Research & Forensic), Segment (Sequencing Platforms, Knowledge Management Tools & Data Analysis Services) & Application (Genomics, Proteomics & Drug Design) – Global Forecasts to 2017
Published: June, 2013
Price: US$ 4,650.00
The report offers an insightful guide to the world bioinformatics market. It presents a comprehensive market assessment by sectors, product and services, applications and geography; includes market share analysis and information on the market dynamics. The study discloses essential historical and present data on the industry performance; examines major market drivers and restraints; outlines top market challenges and opportunities. The research report draws up a clear picture of the competitive scenario and offers detailed profiles of leading market participants. In addition, the report contains extensive future market outlook through 2017.
- Insightful overview of the global bioinformatics market.
- Examination of factors driving and restraining the market.
- Coverage of industry challenges and opportunities.
- Market share analysis.
- Comprehensive market assessment by sectors, product and services, applications and geography.
- Vital data on the current state and historical background of the market.
- Evaluation of the competitive environment.
- Detailed company profiles containing general company overview, details on financials, description of the product/service portfolio, information on the strategies and recent developments.
- Future market outlook through 2017.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found MarketsandMarkets page.