Dallas, TX (PRWEB) July 08, 2013
Next month, Dallas-based TravelSolutions by Campbell marks 30 years of innovation and leadership in global travel management for business and leisure clients.
"In the past 30 years, we have grown to become one of the largest full-service travel management firms in the country," says CEO and partner Bill Campbell. "We focus on white glove service and strategic business solutions to assist our corporate clients with achieving their desired objectives."
Since its founding by Bob Campbell in August 1983, the privately-owned company has grown into an industry leader, known for developing creative high-tech solutions to unique business travel challenges.
While corporate travel is the company’s mainstay, its menu of quality services also includes luxury leisure travel (through TravelDesigns by Campbell), group travel and event and meeting planning. Campbell pampers its clients with exacting attention to detail to make their travel experiences something they will never forget.
Managing corporate travel ‘as if it was our own’
Chairman Bob Campbell says: "I see our job as assisting our clients to spend their money -- as if it was our own. We like helping our corporate clients solve problems and we offer solutions to assist our clients to maximize their travel expenditures -- thus our name ...TravelSolutions by Campbell."
Among the company’s numerous achievements over the years:
- One of the first travel management companies (TMC’s) to offer fare and
seat scanning robotics.
- Developer of and only company worldwide offering ChangeGuard, an airfare scanning technology that allows our clients to change reservations on nonrefundable tickets and avoid $200 to $600 per ticket in change fees.
- Expertise in support of end-to-end integrated expense management
and travel booking technology.
- One of the first TMC’s to develop Open Booking capture technology via CampbellConnect, a proprietary technology that assists clients by capturing and leveraging travel expenses that may occur outside of their managed programs.
- Developers of TC3, an actionable intelligence system that allows program managers to intervene on impending out-of-policy conditions and control virtually every element of their managed program from a single access point.
Bill Campbell says that innovative spirit will continue well into the next decade of operations for TravelSolutions by Campbell. The CEO expects the company to double in size over the next 18 months.