London, UK (PRWEB) July 09, 2013
South America’s GIS market has recently witnessed the introduction of multiuse data collection technologies. It is poised to register growth at a 9.2% CARG through 2016. The enhancing demand from the public sector is expected to be the key driver of the GIS market growth in South America. Meanwhile, the necessity for high initial investment represents the possible challenge to the further growth of the South American GIS industry.
GE Energy, Rolta India Ltd, MacDonald, Esri Inc., Dettwiler and Associates Ltd. and Dettwiler and Associates Ltd. are among the dominant participants in the GIS marketplace in South America.
Research report “GIS Market in South America 2012-2016” prepared by Infiniti Research has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: GIS Market in South America 2012-2016
Published: June, 2013
Price: US$ 2,500.00
The report grants access to the in-depth analysis of the South American GIS market. It provides extensive examination of the industry landscape and estimates the future growth prospects of the market. The study uncovers essential details of the market performance; reviews the leading participants and describes their strengths and weaknesses; and characterizes prevailing industry trends. The research report identifies major forces shaping the market and outlines key its challenges and opportunities; presents comprehensive market assessment by geography and end-use sectors. In addition, the report contains detailed future outlook through 2016.
- Insightful analysis of the South American GIS market.
- Extensive examination of the market landscape.
- Comprehensive market assessment by end-use sectors and geography.
- Description of the vendor landscape.
- Essential details on the buying criteria.
- Vital information on the key factors impacting the marketplace.
- Outlining of the top market challenges and opportunities.
- Review of the predominant market trends.
- Detailed future outlook for the South American GIS market up to 2016.
More cutting-edge research reports by the publisher can be found at Infiniti Research page.