London, UK (PRWEB) July 22, 2013
The market for synthetic vitamin E is experiencing sustainable growth, supported by the constantly enhancing demand for livestock and, as a result, for animal feed and animal feed additives including vitamins. Latin America, Africa and Asia represent the most promising markets. Animal feed is the dominant application area of synthetic vitamin E, comprising almost 82% of the global consumption volume and accounting for nearly 67% of the overall consumption value.
In volume terms, the consumption of synthetic vitamin E by the animal feed sector is likely to record 4.5% CAGR during 2012-2020 and amount to around 116 thousand tonnes in 2020. The consumption value is anticipated to surpass the USD 1.09 billion mark by 2020, witnessing 5.7% CAGR over the same period.
New research report “Synthetic Vitamin E - A Global Market Overview” drawn up by Industry Experts has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Synthetic Vitamin E - A Global Market Overview
Published: July, 2013
Price: US$ 3,060.00
The report offers an insightful guide to the global market for synthetic vitamin E. It contains regional and country market analyses, examines key end-use applications of the product, and also uncovers essential information on the industry performance. The research study unveils data on the market size and value, describes the competitive scenario and profiles the top market participants as well as characterizes the predominant market trends. The report discusses burning industry issues, provides an all-round market analysis, and also outlines the development of, and future prospects for the market up to 2020.
- General information on synthetic vitamin E including manufacturing process, raw materials and key applications.
- Comprehensive overview of the world synthetic vitamin E market.
- Extensive review of the prevailing development trends in the global market for synthetic vitamin E.
- Data on the top global market players and insights into the competitive environment.
- Discussion of the key business trends.
- Detailed analysis of the global, regional and country markets.
- Historical and present data on the industry performance.
- Identification of the future prospects for the market development through 2020.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Industry Experts page.