Tallmadge, OH (PRWEB) July 23, 2013
Available exclusively from Summit Racing, the PowerBlock TV 383 Stroker Combos are based on the 383 Chevy assembled by PowerBlock TV's "Horsepower TV" crew—a dyno-proven combination that made 461 horsepower and 472 lbs.-ft. of torque! Thanks to the experts at Summit Racing and Horsepower TV, all of the part matching has been done.
With the PowerBlock TV 383 Stroker Combos, enthusiasts can purchase parts as their budget allows, or they can buy just the combos they want to build their own version of the TV engine:
- The Short Block Combo features a Summit Racing remanufactured four-bolt main block, an Eagle Specialties reciprocating assembly, and a COMP Cams roller camshaft
- The Heads and Valvetrain Combo has Summit Racing aluminum cylinder heads and roller rocker arms, Comp Cams pushrods, and ARP head bolts
- The Induction Combo includes a Summit Racing Street & Strip® 750 cfm carburetor, Stage 3 intake manifold, and a 14 inch air cleaner
- The Ignition/Electrical Combo has a Summit Racing Street & Strip distributor and CD ignition box, spark plugs and plug wire, and a high torque starter
• The Oil System Combo features a Summit Racing oil pan and high volume oil pump
- The External Accessories Combo includes a Summit Racing serpentine belt system, headers, an electric water pump, and valve covers
- The Fuel System Combo has a Summit Racing fuel pressure gauge, braided fuel line, and carburetor spacer
- The Bolts and Fasteners Combo includes ARP accessory bolts, a harmonic balancer bolt, header bolts, flywheel bolts, and an oil pump stud kit
- The Finishing Combo features Royal Purple engine oil, Royal Purple oil filters, and Joe Gibbs Driven break-in oil
Summit Racing also offers PowerBlock TV 383 Tool Combos. They’re a great way to fill up a toolbox with high-quality measuring, head porting, assembly, and shop tools.
Summit Racing Equipment