London, UK (PRWEB) July 24, 2013
The increasing need to dispose of the enormous amount of waste material and the growing concerns about safeguarding the environment propel the development of the waste-to-energy (WTE) plants market in China. China’s WTE plants market has grown at a rapid pace over the past several years. Thermal WTE plants form the largest sector of the total market. China Energy Conservation, China Everbright International and China Renewable Energy Investment Limited are amid the leading players in the national WTE plants marketplace.
The Chinese WTE plans market is forecast to register three-fold growth in the coming five years. The combined revenues generated by WTE plants in the country are predicted to record about 19% CAGR through 2018. More than 100 WTE plants are planned to be set up in the country by end-2015. Thermal plants are likely to keep on dominating the market; though, biological WTE plants are poised for sustainable growth as well.
New research report “China Waste-to-Energy Plants Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018” worked out by TechSci Research has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: China Waste-to-Energy Plants Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018
Published: July, 2013
Price: US$ 1,600.00
The report provides an insightful overview of the Chinese WTE plants market by discussing the essential industry issues and covering the most important industry aspects. The research study discloses historical (2008-2012) and present data on the market performance, discloses information on the market size and share, and also examines key market segments such as thermal and biological WTE plants. The report describes the regulatory landscape, traces the prevailing trends and major opportunities in the market, as well as contains a WTE plant project feasibility analysis. An in-depth evaluation of the competitive landscape with extensive profiles of the leading companies, and detailed market forecasts up to 2018 can be found in the research, too.
- Global WTE plants market outlook.
- China’s WTE plants market outlook.
- Detailed study of the Chinese markets for thermal and biological WTE plants.
- Comprehensive WTE plant project feasibility analysis.
- Review of the country’s WTE plants market dynamics.
- Details on the major WTE plants in China’s 12th five year plan.
- Insightful analysis of the market trends and recent developments.
- China’s economic outlook.
- Accurate description of the competitive landscape along with profiles of the leading companies.
- Detailed industry development forecasts through 2018.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at TechSci Research page.