We think this promotion is a great opportunity for our members and companies looking to hire out of our highly appealing, diverse database.
Nashville, TN (PRWEB) August 01, 2013
Gone Pro (http://www.gonepro.com) is offering complimentary job postings until August 31, 2013. Gone Pro provides corporations the unsurpassed ability of targeted recruitment to a unique group of top talent – former collegiate and professional athletes who have Gone Pro In Something Else®.
What makes former athletes desirable in the workplace is the real world skills they developed and enhanced through their success in high level competitive sports:
• Competitiveness: former athletes come equipped with a desire to win - the need to be at their best to outscore their competition.
• Teamwork: athletes transfer their experiences of discipline and communication from the field to strengthen your team.
• Resilience: getting knocked down is part of the game - athletes see this as a challenge and an opportunity to better themselves.
• Dedication: athlete’s accomplishments can be contributed to setting and meeting their goals - dedication to the process.
• Winning: athletes know what it takes to win and have the drive to do just that.
Employers can visit http://www.gonepro.com to register and redeem their free job posting(s) until August 31, 2013. Each job posting will expire after 60 days.
“Many of our members have been in the workplace for 5+ years and are currently searching for new job opportunities. We think this promotion is a great opportunity for our members, and companies looking to hire out of our highly appealing, diverse database,” says CEO, Daniel Casteel.
About Gone Pro:
Gone Pro provides career management and job placement services to former collegiate and professional athletes while providing corporations the ability of targeted recruitment of this high potential group, who have Gone Pro In Something Else®. For more information, please visit http://www.gonepro.com.