Houston, Texas (PRWEB) August 13, 2013
Soteica Visual Mesa LLC. (http://soteicavisualmesa.com), a leading provider of energy management, emissions management, production-yield accounting and supply chain scheduling software solutions for the oil, gas, petrochemical and district energy industries, announces the release of VisualMesa™ Energy Management and Optimization Software version 4.1.
“We are very excited about the release of VisualMesa Energy Management and Optimization Software version 4.1, which accents our dynamic partnership with Yokogawa Electric.” said Soteica Visual Mesa’s Chief Executive Officer, Oscar Santollani. “The technological excellence embodied in the new release enhances the user experience, provides innovative functionality and delivers greater value and benefits to our customers.”
Soteica Visual Mesa’s Chief Technology Officer, David Nelson said: “We continue to improve and enhance Visual Mesa as the industry leader in Energy System Real-Time Modeling and Optimization software solution. With more than 70 installations of VisualMesa Energy Management and Optimization systems worldwide and with top companies including super major oil companies and is the only energy and utility optimizer used in closed-loop optimization of major oil refineries, Version 4.1 builds on almost 30 year of work and experience since the first MESA program was released in 1983. This innovative version unifies the user interface so all users enjoy the same, modern and user-friendly experience in a browser or on the desktop with Microsoft Visio.”
Some of other functional improvements in version 4.1 include:
- New, modern unified forms interface for desktop and web
- District energy support. Better chiller modeling and other unit operations. Our next version will support a multi-period optimizer which is now available as a prototype.
- For more accurate and easy real-time process modeling we have created a new Biasing Block. This allows easy bias calculation between measured and modeled values. The biasing block has also been embedded in the emissions block where we can more easily bias a complete set of constituent measurements
- To more easily infer equipment or unit status (on or off) we created a "Status Equation" block. This allows the user to more easily determine from single or multiple measurements if a piece of equipment or units is in operation.
- Language support for Japanese and Russian. Currently Visual Mesa supports the following languages; Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, and Russian.
- Automatic custom report output now supports PDF as well as HTML and Excel output
About Soteica Visual Mesa LLC
Soteica Visual Mesa LLC (http://soteicavisualmesa.com) is a leading provider of energy and emissions management-optimizer, production-yield accounting and supply chain scheduling software solutions for the oil, gas, petrochemical and district energy industries. With headquarters in Houston, Texas and major offices in Argentina and Spain coupled with our global alliance with Yokogawa Electric, Soteica Visual Mesa provides software technology, applications services and customer support to top companies worldwide.