Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) August 12, 2013
National Health Care Provider Solutions, NHCPS, established a newfound partnership with Community Healthcare Systems (CHS) to exclusively offer its Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) and Basic Life Support (BLS) online recertification courses. While NHCPS offers ACLS, PALS and BLS certification and recertification courses to a wide array of qualified healthcare professionals, the Medical Executive Committee has elected to offer NHCPS recertification courses to CHS network physicians and Allied Health Professionals (AHP). This includes mid-level health care provider, which is comprised of MD, PA, and CRNA.
Through this partnership, the affected healthcare professionals will see a number of benefits. On a monthly basis, NHCPS will identify those physicians and Allied Health Professionals who are due for recertification. An email will be sent to each person directly with an explanation of the new partnership, a link to the NHCPS registration page, and a coupon code for a 10% discount through the NHCPS Group Rate Program.
Benefits for clients that take advantage of NHCPS’s group rate program include:
- Competitive rates and flexible payment options for groups of 5 or more created to fit specific needs of each organization
- Additional discounts available for student/educational organizations
- Convenient group registration process; NHCPS will generate all individual credentials, allowing all members of a group to begin courses without any additional work
- No time limit upon purchasing a group package for beginning and completing all individual courses
- NHCPS will guide all members of an organization through the entire process, from initial registration to the distribution of provider cards upon course completion
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
All NHCPS course training and exams are offered exclusively online. Study guides, instructional videos, audiobooks and other additional online resources are provided with all ACLS, PALS and BLS courses. All NHCPS courses adhere to the most recent American Heart Association (AHA) standards and guidelines.
To acquire more information about partnerships with NHCPS, please contact Mary Isenburg, NHCPS Senior Director of Group Accounts at mary.isenburg(at)nhcps(dot)com or 888-688.3535 ext. 721. Mrs. Isenburg specializes in partnerships, as well as group accounts, and designs personally tailored programs to fit the needs of each unique organization.
For more information regarding NHCPS, please visit our website at http://www.NHCPS.com/.
National Health Care Provider Solutions (NHCPS) is the premier online ACLS, PALS and BLS Certification and Recertification provider for health care professionals. We strive to provide all health care providers who certify with NHCPS with the best certification experience possible through a combination of our training material, comprehensive examinations, overall simplicity and convenience available through an online course. NHCPS is dedicated to improving health care education around the world and uses all proceeds to provide similar life support education to those previously without access. For more information, visit http://www.NHCPS.com/.