Quicks not only manages schedule in general calendar method, but also manages tasks and creates notes in list based.
Incheon City, South Korea (PRWEB) August 14, 2013
On August 8, Mobile Startup Collaworks launched a new concept schedule managing application 'Quicks' which integrated schedule management and task management. Quicks not only manages schedule in general calendar method, but also manages tasks and creates notes in list based. Especially, interface designed specifically for the quick entry and GTD(Getting Things Done) project management methodology are introduced, which is designed to complete the tasks in a short time.
Jin Hyuk Kim, the representative of Collaworks, said, "existing applications only deals with one feature, schedule or task, and even those were not satisfactory in the performance and convenience." He also said, "our goal is to manage the schedules as quickly as Microsoft Outlook in the mobile system through the integrated schedule management methodology suggested by Quicks."
Quicks is launched on iPhone App Store first, and iPad version is about to be launched. Currently, application is provided in discounted price, $2.99 to commemorate launching.
- Quick write + powerful feature
- Integrated management of Schedule, Tasks, and Notes
- Freely switchable among Schedule, Tasks, and Notes
(iCloud Reminders data can be switched to Notes)
- Local Calendar, Reminders, iCloud sync support
- "iPhone and iPad version"(will be released soon)
- Alarm, repeat schedule feature
- Checking today’s schedule and tasks from Focus menu
- Smart Tasks feature that shows the most important tasks
- Nofification sound selecting feature
Awesome! New user experience
- Menu search through Swipe gesture
- Switch among the list during editing is convenient!
- Pop-up calendar to check monthly schedule in all menus(will be released soon)
- Search feature by title/content supported
- Multiple selecting and editing supported
- 3 types of task sorting feature supported
- Filter feature for each calendar (color supported)
- Tasks and Notes management for each folder supported
- Available to create a note in the same folder with the tasks
- Inbox feature supported