Santa Barbara, CA (PRWEB) August 21, 2013
123Compliance Corporation today announced that the 123Compliance Platform is now available on the Salesforce Platform, the world’s leading cloud platform for social and mobile business apps. 123Compliance Platform accelerates customer company transformation by bringing 21 CFR Part 11 compliance capabilities to the Salesforce Platform.
Comment on the News
- Rosalind Beasley, president of 123Compliance, said that “the accelerating trend of life science companies moving to the cloud and specifically to the Salesforce Platform made the need for an Enterprise Quality Management System, Complaint Handling, Adverse Event Reporting and Device Tracking very acute. 123Compliance responded by utilizing its expertise in the space to release the 123Compliance Platform. This is the first of a suite of products built entirely on the Salesforce Platform that allow companies to bring their Enterprise Quality out of their four walls and to their customers, partners and distributors. 123Compliance Platform makes any application built on Salesforce into a 21 CFR Part 11 compliant one”.
- “The future of enterprise apps is social, mobile and connected,” said Ron Huddleston, senior vice president, ISV & Channel, salesforce.com. “Partners such as 123Compliance Corporation are leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform to give companies the tools they need to create deeper connections with customers and accelerate their transformation into customer companies.”
- “We have been very impressed with the response of the 123Compliance team and the comprehensive knowledge they have about the compliance process. Expanding on our current Salesforce CRM to include Complaint Handling, Adverse Event Reporting and Service Management was a natural extension that, besides helping us maintain our compliance, helped us scale as an organization. This system will help us continue to prove the high point of service and response to our hospital customers” said Michael Peck, CEO of Innara Health and a customer of 123Compliance.
Connect in Entirely New Ways with Social and Mobile Cloud Technologies
123Compliance’s suite of products allows Life Science companies to:
- Meet rapidly evolving government regulations
- Reduce deployment and maintenance costs
- Scale up effortlessly
- Utilize cloud and mobile technologies to extend their compliance processes outside of their four walls
Product Key Features
123Compliance Platform allows any Salesforce object to have:
- Electronic Signature capabilities – by enabling this feature, 123Compliance can make certain actions performed in a Salesforce object, such as a making a decision on whether to report an Adverse Event to various regulatory bodies require an electronic signature.
- Guided workflow – by enabling this feature, 123Compliance allows for the automation and enforcement of process by guiding records through proper workflow and assignments.
- Fully compliant Audit Trail – by enabling this feature, 123Compliance enhances and makes Audit Trail in a Salesforce object be fully 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant
123Compliance Platform is available right now on the Salesforce AppExchange.
About 123Compliance Corporation
123Compliance Corporation is the world’s first fully cloud and mobile enabled Enterprise Quality Management System software company. It offers fully validated and 21 CFR Part 11 compliant applications that offer Complaint Handling, Adverse Event Reporting, Quality Management and Device Tracking built entirely on the Salesforce Platform.
About the Salesforce Platform and the AppExchange
The Salesforce Platform is the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud platform for building social and mobile cloud apps. It powers Salesforce CRM, more than 3 million custom apps built by customers and more than 1,800 apps developed by partners in its ecosystem. Apps built on the Salesforce Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through salesforce.com’s AppExchange.
About Innara Health
Innara Health™ (formerly KCBioMedix®) is dedicated to developing a new generation of neonatal care technologies for preterm, full term, and critical care infants. Their first breakthrough device, the NTrainer System®, enables neonatal care units to assess and then provide therapy to develop infant non-nutritive suck to aid in the natural development of the infant’s NNS – a vital skill that has been linked to faster transition to oral feeds, more rapid weight gain, shortened hospital stays, and reduced hospital costs.
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.