(PRWEB) August 26, 2013
The independent authority on luxury, bestofluxury.com, has announced their rankings of the 10 best luxury wine providers in the luxurious living industry for the month of August 2013. Each month the independent research team at bestofluxury.com delves into the best performing luxury wine providers and ranks them based on their performance during a systematic analysis of their provided services. The rankings are issued at the start of each month to assist businesses in selecting an effective luxury wine solution.
The 10 best luxury sparkling wine companies for August 2013 are:
1. 2005 Domaine Carneros Le Reve
2. Louis Roederer 1999 Cristal RosÃ© Champagne
3. Schramsberg 2001 J. Schram North Coast
4. Dom PÃ©rignon 2002 Warhol Ãpernay Champagne
5. Domaine Leflaive 2007 BÃ¢tard-Montrachet
6. Salon 1996 Le Mesnil Blanc de Blancs
7. Krug 1996 Clos dâAmbonnay Blanc de Noirs Reims Champagne
8. Laurent-Perrier NV Grand SiÃ¨cle Champagne
9. 2000 Taittinger Artist Series Robert Rauschenberg
10. Billecart-Salmon 2000 CuvÃ©e Nicolas FranÃ§ois Billecart RosÃ©
While many luxury wine companies are considered for the systematic evaluation process each month only the top companies are showcased in the standings. The rankings are revised each month in order to account for the latest developments and achievements of competing luxury wine companies in areas most commonly associated with successful luxury wine services. The five areas of evaluation used to determine the best companies include ingredients, availability, reputation, taste, and aroma.
bestofluxury.com is an online producer of independent reviews and ratings. The ratings of the top luxurious living providers are released monthly to assist businesses in connecting with luxury wine providers which feature a history of effective solutions. Thousands of luxurious living providers are put to the test while only the absolute best providers are showcased in the ratings.
The 10 best luxury sparkling wine providers for August 2013 can be found at:
Luxury wine providers interested in being evaluated and disclosed can visit: