Washington, DC (PRWEB) August 27, 2013
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS), the industry-leading health business information publisher of Drug Benefit News and Specialty Pharmacy News, is pleased to announce the release of its latest resource, AIS’s Oncology Directory. Produced by AIS’s premiere Directories & Databases Division, which also provides AIS’s Directory of Health Plans, one of the nation’s foremost health business database resources, AIS’s Oncology Directory covers approximately 400 organizations involved in all aspects of oncology management — including care, reimbursement, research and other related support fields. This unique and organized directory provides ready access to validated contact information for each organization, including corporate telephone, address and website; verified names, titles and addresses of more than 2,100 executives at these organizations; and company profiles that summarize the oncology-related services each organization provides.
The directory is arranged by 18 different categories of services offered and listings are alphabetically indexed for fast lookup. Organizations are included in all their applicable categories, which include:
- Clinical Research/Contract Research Organizations
- Device Manufacturing, Testing and Technology Support
- Genetic Testing or Genetic Research Services
- Health Insurers/Payers with Oncology Initiatives
- Information Technology Services and Systems
I* nstitutional Review Boards
- Oncology Information and Education Providers/Publishers
- Oncology Management Companies/Disease Management
- Oncology Providers and Provider Networks
- Oncology Research Institutes
- Pathways Development/Decision Support Resources
- PBMs and Specialty Pharmacies with Oncology Programs
- Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Physician Practice Management/Services and Group Purchasing Organizations
- Professional Societies
- Radiation Oncology Services
- Wholesalers and Distributors of Oncology Therapeutics
In addition to a printed book, AIS’s Oncology Directory includes an accompanying CD with all of the executive contact information organized in an Excel file so users can quickly create targeted mailing lists or develop prospect files for uploading into sales force software. The CD also includes a PDF version of the book, including all the listing profiles and index, for easy portability.
For more information on AIS’s Oncology Directory, including a full table of contents, visit http://aishealth.com/marketplace/aiss-oncology-directory.
About Atlantic Information Services
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for more than 25 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals, health plans, medical group practices, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, websites, looseleafs, books, strategic reports, databases, webinars, and conferences. Learn more at http://AISHealth.com.