"Digital print volume is forecast to grow by almost 70 percent by 2018,” said Nancy Sobhy, Senior Marketing Manager, Paper and Wide Format, “. . . we are committed to providing highly valuable, credible solutions and advisory services . . . "
Norcross, GA (PRWEB) September 03, 2013
Unisource Worldwide, Inc. – one of the largest privately held companies in the United States and a global provider of innovative, sustainable, highly efficient solutions across the life cycle of core business operations – is launching a program offering expanded digital printing resources to its key customers and partners.
“Digital print volume is forecast to grow by almost 70 percent by 2018,” said Nancy Sobhy, Senior Marketing Manager, Paper and Wide Format for Unisource Worldwide. “While Unisource continues to support and advocate for all types of printing, we are also committed to providing highly valuable, credible solutions and advisory services to help this growing segment.”
Expanded digital printing offerings through Unisource that are now available at http://www.unisourcedigital.com include:
- Digital Swatch Book: Use this easy reference tool highlighting key properties such as press compatibility, stocking information, and environmental accreditations of our core digital papers.
- Downloadable Test Sheets: Access free downloadable artwork to reference when comparing various paper choices on different digital presses.
- Website: View up-to-date information about innovations in digital printing and paper and access Unisource’s streamlined ordering process, including:
- Samples: Order samples and test papers to identify the best options for your project needs.
- Search Tools: Search by paper type, weight, and press requirements and access stocking information and availability by area.
About Unisource Worldwide, Inc.
Unisource Worldwide, Inc., headquartered in Norcross, Ga., helps enterprise-level companies improve bottom-line performance by providing innovative, sustainable, highly efficient solutions across the life cycle of core business operations, including product packaging and fulfillment, paper and print management, general supply chain and logistics, and facility supplies solutions. Unisource has offices and operations in key locations around the world, and is currently ranked as one of the largest privately held companies in the United States. With a global workforce of approximately 4,300 team members located throughout business units in the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia; and more than 12 million square feet of supply chain capacity and a fleet of “Big Red” trucks based at approximately 90 locations across North America, Unisource is a partner to many of today’s leading global organizations. Unisource can be found online at http://www.unisourceworldwide.com.
# # #