Global Lubricants Industry to 2017: Market Size, Growth, Analysis, Shares, Trends And Forecast Research Report Available Online By ResearchMoz.us
Albany, NY (PRWEB) September 05, 2013
Researchmoz presents this most up-to-date research on Lubricants Industry to 2017 - Developing Markets Expected to Lead Future Demand Growth. The report focuses primarily on quantitative market metrics in order to characterize the growth and evolution of the Lubricants Industry.
“Lubricants Industry to 2017 Developing Markets Expected to Lead Future Demand Growth.” The study, provides an in-depth analysis of the Global Lubricant Industry and highlights the various concerns, shifting trends and concerns around the globe. The report provides forecasts for the Lubricant Industry to 2017. The report also provides forecasts of Global Lubricant Demand to 2017 by market and by product. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, as well as primary and secondary research.
View Full Report with TABLE OF CONTENTS - http://www.researchmoz.us/lubricants-industry-to-2017-developing-markets-expected-to-lead-future-demand-growth-report.html
- Overview of lubricant Industry, refining and blending and formulation of lubricants and various classifications of lubricants.
- Global lubricant Industry demand and Market Size forecast to 2017
- Key trends and Challenges in the industry, Global Motor Vehicle outlook and Industry outlook and how they are affecting the lubricant Industry
- Global lubricant demand by Region including key regions such as Asia-Pacific, Europe, Americas and Middle East and Africa
- Global lubricant demand by market to 2017 by automotive, industrial and metalworking fluids/Grease
- Key strategies used by various companies to compete in the global market
Browse all reports of this publisher - http://www.researchmoz.us/publisher/gbi-research-2.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the Global Lubricant Industry
- Identify opportunities and challenges in the Global Lubricant Industry
- Understand the regional markets of the Lubricant Industry in terms of the demand of Lubricant
- Increase future revenues and profitability with the help of insights into the future opportunities and critical success factors in the Global Lubricant Industry.
- Benchmark your operations and strategies against the major players in the Global Lubricant Industry
Browse Related Reports
Global Synthetic & Bio-Based Lubricants Market 2012-2018
Synthetic lubricants demand was 35.10 million tons in 2011 and is expected to reach 41.52 million tons in 2018, growing at a CAGR of 2.48% from 2013 to 2018. Bio- based lubricant demand was 505.6 kilo tons in 2011 and is expected to reach 785.0 kilo tons in 2018, growing at a CAGR of 6.6% from 2013 to 2018. The primary driver for the synthetic lubricants market is the growth in the industrial and automotive sectors, especially in Asia Pacific and Latin America. Automotive applications (consumer and commercial) together accounted for 61.4% of the market share in 2011 and the growth in automotive industry majorly influences the demand for synthetic lubricants.
Global Marine Lubricants Market 2012-2018
Global marine lubricant demand was 2,272.6 kilo tons in 2011 and is expected to reach 2,852.5 kilo tons in 2018, growing at a CAGR of 3.31% from 2012 to 2018. In terms of revenue, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.13% from 2012 to 2018. Marine lubricants are primarily categorized into seven different applications including engine oils, hydraulic oils, grease, turbine oils, gear oils, compressor oils and heat transfer fluids. Engine oils captured majority of the market and accounted for 46.28% of the overall marine lubricant market in 2011. Hydraulic oils and grease followed engine oils and are expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.37% and 3.35% from 2012 to 2018.
Global Biolubricants Market 2012-2018
Global bio-based lubricants market was worth USD 1,713.2 million in 2011 and is expected to reach USD 2,377.5 million in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 4.9% from 2011 to 2017. In the overall global market, North America is expected to maintain its lead position in terms of revenue till 2018. North America is expected to enjoy 38.1% of the global bio-based lubricants market revenue share in 2018 followed by Europe. The bio-based lubricants market by application in terms of revenue is dominated by automotive oils. The automotive oils market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.0% from 2013 to 2018. Following this, the market for hydraulic oils is also witnessing significant growth. In terms of volume, the automotive oils market is predicted to grow with a CAGR of 6.7% for the forecast period between 2013 and 2018.
ResearchMoz ( http://www.researchmoz.us/ ) is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. We provide the market context, competitor insight and future trends needed for strategic planning.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Browse Blog - http://marketing-strategies-topics.blogspot.com/ .