“We are seeing an increasing demand for new ERP software and innovative specialty solutions to enhance the user experience and address strategic needs across institutions of all sizes and complexity.
- Robert A. Maginn, Jr., Jenzabar Chairman and CEO.
Boston, MA (PRWEB) September 04, 2013
Jenzabar®, Inc., a leading provider of software, services and strategies for higher education, announced today that 18 higher education institutions selected Jenzabar software so far this year.
Software solutions selected include:
- Jenzabar Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems including Jenzabar EX, offered on the industry-leading Microsoft® SQL Server, and Jenzabar JX, developed on the Java™ Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE), that can be delivered SaaS-based or hosted locally.
- Jenzabar Higher Reach, a flexible, full-featured, scalable software solution uniquely aligned with the complex needs of any institution that offers continuing education, certificate, or workforce development programs.
- Jenzabar Recruitment, a cloud-based CRM that helps institutions find and connect with a more qualified and targeted pool of candidates.
- Jenzabar Retention, a comprehensive retention management solution that helps identify early warning signs of student attrition.
“Over the past few years, Jenzabar has been reinvesting in the latest software solutions across all product lines, including ERPs and software for continuing education, recruitment, and retention,” said Robert A. Maginn, Jr., Jenzabar Chairman and CEO. “We are seeing an increasing demand for new ERP software and innovative specialty solutions to enhance the user experience and address strategic needs across institutions of all sizes and complexity. We have the solutions, technology, and services to address those needs.”
Jenzabar’s family of integrated, proven, and innovative products caters to the needs of academic and administrative offices across the entire campus and throughout the student lifecycle. From product development and support to consulting and services, Jenzabar offers a complete portfolio for higher education.
About Jenzabar, Inc.
Jenzabar, Inc. is a leading provider of enterprise software, strategies, and services developed exclusively for higher education. The company offers integrated, innovative solutions to advance the goals of academic and administrative offices across the campus and throughout the student lifecycle. As a trusted partner serving more than 1,000 campuses worldwide, Jenzabar has over four decades of experience supporting the higher education community. Jenzabar is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. For further information, please visit http://www.jenzabar.com.