San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) September 12, 2013
On October 16, five-time entrepreneur, trendwatcher and innovation speaker Michael Tchong will launch a new event concept in San Francisco that aims to help propel more innovation in America, called America's Innovation Showcase.
- Mission: Galvanize America on a tour of 14 U.S. cities
- Concept: Groundbreaking event serves to inspire and motivate attendees
- October 2013: "Innovation Month" in San Francisco
- Event content: "Innovation Barometer" and "Ubercool® Immersion"
- Innovation Barometer: Steve Jobs-type presentation with company demos
- Ubercool Immersion: lets attendees experience trends and innovations
- MCs: ReadWrite Editor Owen Thomas, Social Revolution Founder Michael Tchong
- Speakers: August, Autodesk, Base, City of San Francisco, Healthloop, XPRIZE
- Sponsors: Amici's East Coast Pizzeria, CMO Council, InnovateSF, PrAna, Speak2Leads, Spigit, Social Revolution and Ubercool
- Date: Wednesday, October 16, 2013
- Time: 4pm to 8pm
- Location: Folsom Street Foundry, 1425 Folsom Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
- Corporate website: http://www.socialrevolution.co/
- Event website: http://americasinnovationshowcase.com/