“We have partnered with Asigra for over a decade, and as a result we have consistently met or exceeded customer expectations while lowering their total cost of ownership of their backup and restore strategy.”
Toronto, ON (PRWEB) September 12, 2013
Storage Guardian is pleased to announce its incorporation of the Asigra 12.2 Cloud Backup feature set into its remote backup and restore service solution.
Cloud backup and recovery pioneer Asigra Inc. has announced single-pass, granular backup and recovery for Microsoft Exchange, Office 2012 and SharePoint 2103, providing users with the ability to recover at various levels of granularity, from single emails to complete databases. The Exchange enhancement also enables recovery operations across standalone email servers, server clusters or on virtual machines.
As part of Asigra Cloud Backup version 12.2, Asigra has developed its backup and recovery software to also deliver enhanced data recovery for Google Apps. The latest advancement allows companies to back up and restore all important business information in Google Apps, including email messages, calendars, contacts, documents and more.
“We are deeply committed to keeping current with all functionality available to us from Asigra Inc.,” says Dave Minns of Storage Guardian.
“We have partnered with Asigra for over a decade, and as a result we have consistently met or exceeded customer expectations while lowering their total cost of ownership of their backup and restore strategy. Now, with 12.2, we are able to add exciting new cloud restore capabilities for virtualized environments.”
Major enhancements in Asigra 12.2 include:
- Single-Pass Granular Backup for Microsoft Exchange and other enterprise MS products.
- Cloud-to-Cloud Data Backup and Recovery for Google Apps
- Virtual Disaster Recovery Enhancements
- Granular Recovery – Restore a complete database, individual accounts, or just a single email based on user requirements.
- Restore Location Flexibility – Recover information to the same location from which the data was backed up or to an alternate location of the user’s choosing.
- Non-Disruptive Backups – Backup large email repositories without affecting the performance of the application.
- Enterprise Scalability – Protect from single instances to large Exchange clusters in physical and virtual implementations.
- Autonomic Healing and Validation Restore – ensures consistency and accuracy of data.
Asigra cloud-based data recovery software provides backup and recovery for any data across physical, virtual and cloud environments. Moreover, it performs both source- and target-based de-duplication and compression and also encrypts information at source using a NIST FIPS 140-2 certified algorithm.