New From Summit Racing Equipment: Corsa Performance Sport Exhaust Systems
Corsa Sport cat-back exhaust systems employ a straight-through, non-restrictive design that reduces exhaust backpressure. That means more horsepower and torque.
Tallmadge, OH (PRWEB) September 11, 2013
Corsa Sport cat-back exhaust systems employ a straight-through, non-restrictive design that reduces exhaust backpressure. That means more horsepower and torque. What’s better, Corsa’s patented reflective sound cancellation technology tunes out annoying low frequencies that cause droning, giving you a clean, aggressive musclecar sound.
Corsa Sport Exhaust Systems are manufactured in the USA from premium stainless steel with mandrel-bent tubing, mufflers, and polished tips. The systems require no cutting or welding and are 50-state emissions-legal.
- 1993-2002 Camaro/Firebird, 2010-13 Camaro
• 1986-2013 Corvette
- 2002-13 Silverado/Sierra pickup, 2007-12 Avalanche
- 2001-13 Suburban, 2000-11 Tahoe, 2000-13 Yukon
- 2002-13 Cadillac Escalade
- 2004-13 Cadillac CTS
- 2005-06 Pontiac GTO
- 2008-09 Pontiac G8
- 2003-08 Hummer H2 and H3
- 2005-13 Mustang
- 2006-13 F-150
CHRYSLER, DODGE, JEEP APPLICATIONS
- 2008-13 Challenger, 2006-13 Charger, 2005-08 Magnum, 2005-13 300
- 1996-2010 Viper
- 2005-11 Wrangler JK
• 2007-11 Toyota Tundra
- 2004-08 Nissan Titan
- 1995-2012 BMW 135, 325, 328, 330, 335, M3/M5
Summit Racing Equipment