London, UK (PRWEB) September 10, 2013
During 2008-2012, the worldwide market for construction aggregates registered a 2.4% CAGR and in 2012 reached a value of over USD 99 billion. During the same period, crushed stone formed the largest market category. In 2012, it accounted for a 44.8 market share and was worth more than USD 44 billion.
In 2012, APAC accounted for a 42.5% share of the overall construction aggregates market, representing the largest regional market worth over USD 40 billion. It is followed by Europe and North America with a combined market share of close to 48%. Growing economies in the APAC region (especially India, China and Indonesia) are forecast to reduce the market share of Western regions considerably, given the increased demand for construction aggregates in these geographies.
In-demand research study “Global Construction Aggregates Market – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” worked out by Timetric has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. According to the report, during 2008-2012, the worldwide market for construction aggregates registered a 2.4% CAGR and in 2012 reached a value of over USD 99 billion.
Title: Global Construction Aggregates Market – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
Published: August, 2013
Price: US$ 4,950.00
The report provides in-depth insights into the global construction aggregates market. It uncovers essential historical and present data on the market performance, characterizes major market trends, and discusses burning industry issues. The research study contains regional market analyses, evaluates the sector’s growth prospects by category, examines the main factors influencing the marketplace, and traces the major industry related events. The report delves into the competitive landscape and profiles the leading companies involved in the industry. The study identifies key risk areas and potential opportunities, alongside providing detailed future forecast through 2017.
The product categories covered in the study include: construction sands, gravel and pebbles, crushed stones, chippings, waste-based aggregates and pre-coated aggregates.
- In-depth overview of the global construction aggregates market including vital information on the predominant development trends, a discussion of the important industry issues and insights into the market dynamics.
- Historical and present data on the industry performance (globally and by region).
- Comprehensive assessment of regional markets (by value and category).
- Description of the competitive scenario along with detailed profiles of the leading companies active in the world market.
- Review of the key events and factors driving the construction aggregates sector globally.
- Evaluation of the market’s growth prospects along with identification of the key challenges and opportunities.
- Future outlook through 2017.
More topical research reports by Timetric can be found at http://marketpublishers.com/members/timetric/info.html
MarketPublishers.com is a multilingual hypermarket offering a rich collection of comprehensive studies on various markets, sectors, industries, companies, etc. We perform professional services aimed to equip our clients with high-quality research products and support critical decision-making.