Marne, MI (PRWEB) September 21, 2013
DeWys Manufacturing Inc, a West-Michigan based metal solutions company, has announced that it has invested in a Rotary Index Laser Cutting System for efficiently cutting mid to thick materials. This new machine focuses on making it simple and easy to switch from flat sheet cutting to tube or pipe cutting. DeWys Mfg. has recently acquired a FOM2 3015 NT RI Laser from Amada America Inc., a company that is well-known for its high quality engineering and technological expertise.
Amada FOM2 3015 Laser Advantages:
- Increased sensing speed for faster cutting and plasma resistance in thin material
- Lens burn detection to stop the machine and alert the operator to possible burn damage to the cutting lens
- Cut Process Monitoring for automatic pierce detection as well as plasma detection for think stainless steel and aluminum
- Auto-focus control
- Spatter Free Pierce function for cleaner high-speed piercing in thicker material
- Water Assist Cutting System for cooling the surface when cutting plate
DeWys Mfg. also invested in the automation tower that is an add-on to the FOM2 3015 Laser. This AS 6510 automation tower allows vertical material storage and it automatically loads those materials into the laser with preprogrammed commands to work around the clock with limited operator intervention. The vertical construction of the AS 6510 produces floor space savings and greater material management logistics.
DeWys (pronounced De-Wise) Manufacturing provides precision metal fabrication to a range of clients from office furniture to commercial components. From its manufacturing facility in West Michigan, the company provides a wide range of metal production and assembly capabilities to more than 160 clients in Michigan, Indiana, Wisconsin, Ohio, and several other areas of the United States.
For additional information, visit dewysmfg.com or contact DeWys Mfg. at (616) 677-5281.