London, UK (PRWEB) September 18, 2013
In 2012, the total revenues generated by the worldwide haircare industry surpassed the USD 50.19 billion mark, increasing at a CAGR of over 3.1% during 2008-2012. Over the same period, market consumption volumes recorded a 3.6% CAGR and in 2012 reached 14.7 billion units.
The world haircare market is poised to witness stable growth at a 3.9% CAGR through 2017. The market is forecast to reach more than USD 60.59 billion by end-2017.
In-demand research report “Haircare: Global Industry Almanac” worked out by MarketLine has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Haircare: Global Industry Almanac
Published: August, 2013
Price: US$ 2,995.00
The report provides top-quality quantitative and qualitative information on the world haircare market. It highlights the historic background of the industry and draws up a clear picture of the actual situation in the market, uncovers data on the market size and value, examines key market segments, and contains Porter’s five forces analysis of the industry. The research study scrutinizes the competitive environment, offers details on the leading companies operating in the market, and discusses the factors influencing competition in the industry. In addition, the future prospects for the global haircare market are outlined in the report.
- Comprehensive guide to the global haircare market.
- Historical (2008-2012) and present data on the industry performance.
- Vital data on the market size, value and segmentation.
- Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Evaluation of the buyer and supplier power.
- Review of the market new entrants.
- Regional market analyses.
- Description of the competitive scenario and profiles of the leading companies.
- Future outlook for the world haircare market through 2017.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at MarketLine page.