London, UK (PRWEB) September 18, 2013
MarketPublishers.com announces that a new research report on the furfurylamine (CAS 617-89-0) market prepared by BAC Reports is now available in its catalogue.
The newly published report “Furfurylamine (CAS 617-89-0) Market Research Report 2013” grants access to the top-quality information on the performance of the global furfurylamine market. It presents a detailed product profile encompassing data on the furfurylamine’s composition, potential health hazards, storage and transportation requirements as well as providing valuable toxicological, ecological and patent information. The study characterizes the product’s properties, describes main production methods and examines key application areas.
The report offers an insightful analysis of the world furfurylamine market, discloses regional prices for the product, describes the competitive scenario, reviews major consumers across various regions and contains comprehensive profiles of leading and niche market players with contact details.
Title: Furfurylamine (CAS 617-89-0) Market Research Report 2013
Published: September, 2013
Price: US$ 2,650.00
The regional furfurylamine markets covered in the report include: Europe, Asia and North America.
Companies profiled in the report include, among others, Finetech Industry Limited, Acros Organics B.V.B.A., 3Way Pharm Inc., J&K Chemical Ltd., Jintan Huayang Technology Co., Atomax Chemicals Co., Galaxy Laboratories Pvt., Skyrun Industrial Co., Alfa Aesar, Toronto Research Chemicals Inc. and Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
Reasons to Buy:
- Enrich your knowledge of furfurylamine through a detailed product profile.
- Get in-depth insights into the world furfurylamine market and understand the actual market state.
- Get an idea of the competitive landscape.
- Find potential customers and/or business partners.
- Identify areas with the highest growth potential.
- Determine the most promising sectors in the market.
- Elaborate effective business strategies and take accurate business decisions based on top-quality information and an unbiased look at the furfurylamine market.
More CAS chemicals reports by the publisher can be found at BAC Reports page.