London, UK (PRWEB) September 24, 2013
Worldwide, the FACTS (flexible AC transmission system) market is forecast to grow from just over USD 0.912 billion in 2012 to approximately USD 1.4 billion by end-2018, at 7.23% CAGR during 2013-2018. The ever rising need for high-quality power supply and improved network reliability for applications like electric utilities, steel & mining sectors; aging power infrastructure replacements and upgrades along with growing integration of renewable energy sources in power grids in developed American and European economies; new power capacity additions in the developing Asia-Pacific region and RoW, among other factors, are poised to play a crucial part in the growth of FACTS market globally. A static VAR compensator is the most widely used solution in the worldwide market, followed by fixed series capacitors.
Asia-Pacific is the emerging market, which is expected to post nearly 8.9% CAGR between 2013 and 2018 and fly at a higher pitch than the Americas in terms of revenue by 2018. China, India and Australia are the most rapidly evolving countries in the region. Alstom, ABB, Mitsubishi Electric, Siemens, General Electric, American Superconductor Corporation and Toshiba, among others, are the most prominent players in the worldwide FACTS marketplace.
New cutting-edge research study “Flexible AC Transmission System (FACTS) Market by Compensation (Shunt, Series, Combined), Component (Thyristors, Capacitor Banks, Reactors), Application, Industry Vertical (Electric Utilities, Steel, Mining), Global Forecast & Analysis (2013 - 2018)” elaborated by MarketsandMarkets (M&M) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Flexible AC Transmission System (FACTS) Market by Compensation (Shunt, Series, Combined), Component (Thyristors, Capacitor Banks, Reactors), Application, Industry Vertical (Electric Utilities, Steel, Mining), Global Forecast & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
Published: September, 2013
Price: US$ 4,650.00
The study offers a comprehensive guide to the worldwide flexible AC transmission system market, categorising it on the basis of compensation type, components used in FACTS devices, end-user applications (steady-state and dynamic), industry verticals and geography; providing detailed qualitative analysis at each and every aspect for the 2013-2018 period. To contribute to a better understanding of the marketplace and its dynamics, the report casts light on the major market drivers, hurdles, opportunities, burning issues and winning imperatives. Granular Porter’s five force analysis, uncovering the contributing factors affecting the market and its growth, is given in the research. Furthermore, an insightful competitive scenario review, encompassing market share analysis, M&As, partnerships, new product developments, and the key growth strategies of the main players, is included. The study is also enriched with elaborate profiles of 25 market players.
- Extensive review of the world flexible AC transmission system market.
- Detailed market segmentation based on compensation type, component, end-user application, industry vertical and geography.
- Examination of the market dynamics through drivers, restraints, opportunities, burning issues and winning imperatives.
- Detailed Porter’s five force analysis for the global FACTS market.
- Unbiased insights into the regulative landscape.
- Comprehensive analysis of the competitive scenario in the FACTS marketplace.
- Review of the recent industry activity, such as mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, joint ventures and NPDs (new product developments).
- Detailed 25 company profiles, including a company overview, key financials, products/services, key strategies and latest developments.
- Future outlook and forecast of the global FACTS market through 2018.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at MarketsandMarkets page.