A BTL Listing, noted through the use of a BTL Mark, is recognized worldwide as the credential identifying a product which has successfully passed the standard conformance and interoperability BACnet testing program.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) September 25, 2013
End users now have several new BACnet Testing Laboratories (BTL) Listed products available for selection. A BTL Listing, and the related BTL Mark are becoming the recognized worldwide credential to establish that the product is tested, compliant, and that it correctly implements the BACnet standard. The following products completed testing and became BTL Listed products in the first and second quarter of 2013:
- AB Regin Regio Room Controllers - AcuTherm EF-B - Automated Logic LGR Line
- Automated Logic Room Controller - Automated Logic SE Line - Automated Logic WebZone
- Automated Logic ZN341v - Azbil Infilex™ VC VAV Controller with Actuator - Carrier AppController - Carrier Fan Coil Open - Carrier i-Vu Open Link - Carrier i-Vu Open Router
- Carrier RTU-MP - Carrier RTU Open - Carrier UC Open Controller
- Carrier UC Open XP - Carrier UPC Open - Carrier Unit Vent Open
- Carrier VAV Fan Terminal - Carrier VAV Single Duct - Carrier VVT Bypass
- Carrier VVT Zone Controller - Carrier WSHP Open - Carrier WSHPW2WM Open
- Continental Control Systems WattNode BACnet - Cristal Controls Ltd CCLP-BACnet - Danfoss FC102
- Delta Controls Application Controller DAC 633PoE - Delta Controls Application Controller DVC-V322PoE - Delta Controls enteliZone
- Delta Controls ORCAview 3.40 - Delta Controls ORCAweb - E-Mon BAS Meter
- Honeywell 961 series BACnet Thermostat Driver - Honeywell ComfortPointTM Open Compact VAV - Honeywell ComfortPointTM Open Digital I/O Controller
- Johnson Controls Advanced Application Controller - Johnson Controls Advanced Programmable Application Controller - Johnson Controls Metasys
- Johnson Controls VAV Modular Assemblies - Johnson Controls VMA1630 - Korea Digital Control SCAFA ezHMI
- LG Electronics PQNFB17C1 - MR Engineering eBCON - MR Engineering ORCAview
- Obvius AcquiSuite - OEMCtrl I/O Zone 560,483 - OEMCtrl I/O Zone 8112
- OEMCtrl OEMPrtl Pro - Price Healthcare Controls - Samsung SDS I/O Extension Modules
- Samsung Techwin Network Gateway Controller SAG B1280A - Schneider Electric I/A Series® MicroNet™ Unitary Controller - Schneider Electric iEM3000 Series Energy Meter
- Schneider Electric SERPBC600 - Schneider Electric StruxureWare Building Automation Enterprise Server - Schneider Electric StruxureWare Building Automation Operation Server
- Schneider Electric StruxureWare Building Operation Automation Server - Schneider Electric StruxureWare Building Operation Enterprise Server - Siemens DESIGO INSIGHT
- Strato BACwALL - Strato BACzone - Swegon GOLD IQnomic
- Tekmar Mixed Plant Boiler Stager - Trend IQeco - Tridium 961 series BACnet Thermostat Driver
- Tridium JACE-2 - Tridium JACE-6 - Tridium JACE-7
- Tridium JACE-NXT - Wattmaster PCIM Controller - Wattmaster VCBX Controller
- Wattmaster VCGX Controller - Yaskawa SI-B3 - Yaskawa Z1000
A BTL Listing, noted through the use of a BTL Mark, is recognized worldwide as the credential identifying a product which has successfully passed the standard conformance and interoperability BACnet testing program. This requirement is steadily becoming the benchmark stated in project specifications, to avoid sub-standard implementations.
To see all BTL Listed products, please visit http://www.bacnetinternational.net/btl/. For more information on the BTL, please visit http://www.bacnetinternational.org/associations/8066/btl/?page=36.
The BACnet Testing Laboratories working group was formed by BACnet International to oversee the BACnet conformance listing program. The working group is comprised of members of BACnet International and BIG-EU whose goals are to promote and maintain the BACnet and BTL trademarks. The BACnet Testing Laboratories Working Group provides oversight and guidance to the BACnet Testing Laboratories (BTL) and is responsible for the technical aspects of BACnet International's testing and listing activities, the central goal of which is to improve BACnet interoperability between building automation products.
About BACnet International
BACnet International is an industry association that facilitates the successful use of the BACnet protocol in building automation and control systems through interoperability testing, educational programs and promotional activities. The BACnet standard was developed by the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) and has been made publicly available so that manufacturers can create interoperable systems of products. BACnet International complements the work of the ASHRAE standards committee and BACnet-related interest groups around the world. BACnet International members include building owners, consulting engineers and facility managers, as well as companies involved in the design, manufacturing, installation, commissioning and maintenance of control equipment that uses BACnet for communication. For more information, please visit http://www.bacnetinternational.org.