London, UK (PRWEB) September 24, 2013
MarketPublishers.com informs that a new research report on the 1,5-diaminopentane (1,5-pentanediamine) (CAS 462-94-2) market drawn up by BAC Reports is available in its catalogue.
The newly published report “1,5-Diaminopentane (1,5-Pentanediamine) (CAS 462-94-2) Market Research Report 2013” grants access to an extensive review of the world 1,5-diaminopentane (1,5-pentanediamine) market. It presents a comprehensive description of 1,5-diaminopentane (1,5-pentanediamine); vital data on the product’s composition and ingredients; discussion of the major health hazards; valuable toxicological and ecological information; identification of the main requirements for handling, storage and transportation of the chemical. The research study presents an insightful overview of 1,5-diaminopentane (1,5-pentanediamine) properties, describes the major production methods and scrutinizes key application areas in detail.
The research study provides in-depth analysis of the global and regional markets for 1,5-diaminopentane (1,5-pentanediamine); uncovers detailed profiles of the leading and niche market players. Moreover, the report discloses information on the key consumers across the main end-use sectors and sheds light on the regional prices for the 1,5-diaminopentane (1,5-pentanediamine).
Title: 1,5-Diaminopentane (1,5-Pentanediamine) (CAS 462-94-2) Market Research Report 2013
Published: September, 2013
Price: US$ 2,650.00
The following 1,5-diaminopentane (1,5-pentanediamine) geographical markets are covered in the report: Asia, Europe and North America.
The companies profiled in the report include: Acros Organics B.V.B.A., Finetech Industry Limited, Chemik, Atomax Chemicals, 3Way Pharm, 9W Pharmaceutical Technology, J&K Chemical, Shanghai Hanhong Chemical, Hangzhou Sage Chemical, Haihang Industry, Jinan Haohua Industry, Shanghai Jiongli Chemical Technology, Allchem Laboratories, Tokyo Chemical Industry, Wonda Science, Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Alfa Aesar, Spectrum Chemical Mfg. and Sigma-Aldrich.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report provides an insightful guide to the 1,5-diaminopentane (1,5-pentanediamine) globally and by region; and describes the actual market state.
- Comprehensive product profile enriches one’s knowledge of 1,5-diaminopentane (1,5-pentanediamine) and allows one to take informed business decisions.
- In-depth analysis of the 1,5-diaminopentane (1,5-pentanediamine) market and data on the regional prices assist in determining of the most promising markets and elaboration of effective business strategies.
- Examination of the competitive landscape helps to understand who stands where in the market and to gain competitive advantage over rivals.
- Profiles of the leading and niche companies participating in the worldwide 1,5-diaminopentane (1,5-pentanediamine) market allow one to choose prospective business partners.
More CAS chemicals reports by the publisher can be found at BAC Reports page.