San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) September 26, 2013
What happens in Vegas isn’t staying in Vegas this week. The team at Viator.com, the leading resource for researching and booking tours and activities worldwide, has selected its top 12 Insider Picks for travelers heading to Sin City. As the company commemorates its move into larger local office space today with a ribbon cutting ceremony and entertainment provided by Recycled Percussion and Elvis Monroe, travelers can get the inside scoop on the staff’s top recommendations for things to do when visiting the Strip and neighboring beauties like the Grand Canyon and Lake Mead.
A World of Experiences Outside the Casino
Las Vegas beyond the roulette tables and buffets is an eclectic destination with parties, pompadours and pawn. Travelers can experience these and more with Viator.com.
- Las Vegas Pool Party Tour – Party like a rock star and experience not one but two of Sin City's hottest pool parties like a VIP as the private limo party bus cruises to the Venetian, the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino or the MGM Grand (seasonal until Oct. 31).
- Be a rock star and jam with famous professional musicians from bands like Guns N’ Roses, Aerosmith and Whitesnake during the Rock 'n' Roll Fantasy Camp: Rock Star for a Day.
- From rock to rocks (as in diamonds), step into the world of the History Channel’s “Pawn Stars” and visit the Gold & Silver Pawn Shop and Count’s Kustoms during the Pawn Stars Tour of Las Vegas.
Roll up the Sleeves and Buckle the Parachute
Release some of the tension of those big wins (or losses) and get outside for some serious physical activity and fun.
- If you can dig it, then really “dig it.” Bring the sandbox to life during Dig This: Heavy Equipment Playground and operate a bulldozer, excavator or both while digging trenches and hauling earth.
- From getting down to going up – for the ultimate in extreme adventures the Las Vegas Tandem Skydiving adventure includes a 60-second free fall followed by a peaceful parachute decent.
- More leisurely but equally thrilling is the Morning Maverick Horseback Ride with Breakfast; leave the Strip behind for a day on a working ranch with friendly and tame horses to ride.
Dim the lights and lift the Curtain
Synonymous with the Sin and the win are the major shows and entertainers that call Las Vegas home. Viator has tickets to a variety of the best shows on the Strip with these two topping the list of fan faves.
- "O™" by Cirque du Soleil® at the Bellagio Hotel and Casino weaves an aquatic tapestry of artistry, surrealism and theatrical romance with acrobats, synchronized swimmers, divers and characters.
- JERSEY BOYS at Paris Las Vegas takes guests up the charts, across the country and behind the music of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons -- four blue-collar kids who work their way up from the streets of Newark to the heights of stardom.
The Grand Experience
Just a short flight or ride away lies one of the Seven Wonders of the World – an interesting counterpart to the man-made wonder of Las Vegas.
- Viator’s #1 Activity: The Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour includes an exhilarating helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon and champagne picnic deep in the canyon.
- The Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam Day Trip from Las Vegas with Optional Skywalk is a full day of exploration through the Canyon and Hualapai Indian Country.
- The quickest way to visit the Grand Canyon Skywalk from Las Vegas is during the Skip the Line: Grand Canyon Skywalk Express Helicopter Tour with morning and afternoon flights available.
- Board an elite small airplane and take off for the Grand Canyon West Rim Air and Ground Day Trip from Las Vegas with Optional Skywalk with the option to add a brief ECO-Star helicopter ride with Canyon landing.
For more information on Viator’s Las Vegas winners, as well as the latest deals, promotions, contests and news, travelers can check out Viator.com, the Viator Tours & Activities App (iOS and Android) and the Viator Travel Blog. Follow Viator on Facebook and Twitter.
Viator is the world’s leading resource to discover and book travel activities, providing online and mobile access to more than 15,000 curated trip activities including tours, attractions, shore excursions and private guides, in more than 1,000 destinations worldwide. In-house travel experts work with trusted local operators to ensure the quality and value of every experience, all backed by Viator’s 24/7 customer service and global low-price guarantee. With more than 350,000 verified reviews plus exclusive videos and insider travel tips, Viator has everything a traveler needs to find and book the best things to do worldwide. In addition to the flagship site -- Viator.com – travelers can book in advance or in-destination via the Viator Tours and Activities App for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android, the Viator Shore Excursions website as well as local-language sites for European, Latin American and Asian travelers. Viator also provides tours and activities to more than 2,500 affiliate partners including some of the world’s top airlines, hotels and online travel agencies. Founded in 1995, Viator is a privately held company headquartered in San Francisco with regional offices in Sydney, London and Las Vegas. Viator – travel with an insider.