Washington, DC (PRWEB) September 30, 2013
Atlantic Information Services is pleased to announce the lineup of industry experts who will speak at the Oct. 8 virtual conference, Dual Eligibles Program Implementation. During four sessions, health plan executives and top consultants from companies such as UnitedHealthcare, Gorman Health Group, WellPoint's Amerigroup and WellCare will provide intensive training on the most serious challenges facing the implementation of dual-eligible programs. The speakers are:
- Catherine Anderson, Vice President, Health Policy for UnitedHealthcare Community and State
- John Baackes, President, VIP Plans at the AmeriHealth Caritas Family of Companies
- Robb Cohen, Senior Vice President, Public Policy at Gorman Health Group, LLC
- Rhys Jones, Vice President, Medicare and Dual Eligible Policy and Market Development in the Specialty Products Group of WellPoint, Inc.’s Amerigroup Medicaid Business Unit
- Bill MacBain, Senior Vice President, Finance at Gorman Health Group
- Jaime Mulligan, Director of Strategic Communications and Outreach for Harbage Consulting, the firm that serves as California’s consultant for its dual-eligibles initiative
- Alan Smith, M.D., Senior Corporate Medical Director and Health Services Director at WellCare Health Plans, Inc.
- Jeff Viohl, Founder and President of Viohl & Associates Inc., a D.C.-based, 15-year-old government relations firm specializing in state and federal policy consulting and advocacy services
The conference will provide guidance on issues such as benefit design, enrollment processes, provider contract restructuring, and performance measurement and improvement. Each session will conclude with a generous question-and-answer period, allowing participants to get individualized advice from the presenters.
AIS’s virtual conference allows participants to attend a live conference without having to travel to a meeting site. Plus, the registration fee includes a free On-Demand recording of each session, so any agenda items can be reviewed at a later time.
For more information, including full speaker biographies and agenda, visit http://aishealth.com/dual-eligibles.
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for more than 25 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals, health plans, medical group practices, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, websites, looseleafs, books, strategic reports, databases, webinars and conferences. Learn more at http://AISHealth.com.