Payroll Mate is trusted by thousands of businesses, CPAs, accounting firms and non-profit organizations nation-wide.
Chicago , IL (PRWEB) January 02, 2013
Real Business Solutions (http://www.PayrollMate.com), maker of W2 Mate and Payroll Mate software, is helping US employers and payroll departments nationwide implement the new changes to the 2013 federal withholding tables introduced by the Internal Revenue Service effective January 1, 2013. According to the IRS, Employers should implement the 2013 payroll withholding tables as soon as possible, but not later than February 15, 2013.
Employers can try Payroll Mate 2013 risk-free by visiting http://www.PayrollMate.com.
The federal withholding allowance amounts by payroll period have changed. For 2013, they are: Weekly $75.00, Biweekly $150.00, Semi-monthly $162.50, Monthly $325.00, Quarterly $975.00, Semi-annually $1,950.00, Annually $3,900.00, Daily or Miscellaneous $15.00.
Well-known for its reliability, ease of use, up-to-date support for payroll regulations, and customizability, Payroll Mate is trusted by thousands of businesses, CPAs, accounting firms and non-profit organizations nation-wide.
Paying employees, contractors and vendors accurately and on time is very critical for any company. Many businesses spend too much time and effort processing payments and trying to keep track of all the payroll laws and regulations. This process can be greatly simplified with the use of payroll tax software like Payroll Mate.
Payroll Mate software highlights:
- Automatically calculates federal and state payroll tax withholding.
- Supports different types of pay periods including weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly.
- Supports customizable income, tax and deductions categories.
- Can be used as QuickBooks payroll alternative with the ability to export payroll data to QuickBooks software.
- Supports payroll vacation accrual and sick pay accrual.
- Supports non-employee (contractor payroll) with the ability to print 1099 and 1096 forms.
- Supports the following payroll forms: 941, 940, 944, W-2, W-3, 1099, 1096, California DE-6 , California DE-7 , Texas C-3 , Texas C-4, New York NYS-45, Illinois 941 and Illinois UI-3/40.
- Exports Payroll checks to Quicken and accounting software like Microsoft Office accounting.
- Supports income per mile and per piece.
- Exports payroll reports to Excel, CSV and PDF.
- Prints on Laser and Inkjet checks.
- Prints on preprinted scannable W2 forms and W3 forms.
- Generates comprehensive reports including payroll journal, tax liability and deposit requirement.
- Generates Direct Deposit Files.
- Prints MICR checks on blank check stock.
Give the 1099 payroll software from PayrollMate.com a test drive and see for yourself how easy managing employee and non-employee payroll can be. Visit 2013 payroll software page.