Payroll Mate is trusted by thousands of businesses, CPAs, accounting firms and non-profit organizations nation-wide.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) January 22, 2013
More state departments of revenue have issued withholding tables for employers and withholding agents to use in 2013. Payroll Mate payroll software by Real Business Solutions updated payroll calculators for Vermont, New Mexico, Colorado, Illinois, Connecticut, Oregon, Maryland and Oklahoma. 2013 trial of Payroll Mate software is available at http://www.PayrollMate.com/ .
Connecticut Circular CT has been updated; effective for wages paid on or after January 1, 2013, the Connecticut Department of Revenue Services has issued revised withholding tables, calculation rules, and forms.
Colorado DR 1098 has been updated; Effective for wages paid on or after January 1, 2013, the Colorado Department of Revenue has issued new payroll withholding tables, available on its website at Colorado.gov.
Illinois Booklet IL-700-T has been updated; Effective for wages paid on or after January 1, 2013, the Illinois allowance amount has increased to $2,100 from $2,000 in 2012.
Maryland, Oklahoma, Oregon, New Mexico and Vermont have also issued new withholding guides for employers to use in 2013.
Well-known for its reliability, ease of use, up-to-date support for payroll regulations, and customizability, Payroll Mate is trusted by thousands of businesses, CPAs, accounting firms and non-profit organizations nation-wide.
Payroll Mate software highlights:
- Automatically calculates federal and state payroll tax withholding.
- Supports different types of pay periods including weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly.
- Supports customizable income, tax and deductions categories.
- Exports Payroll checks to Quicken and accounting software like Microsoft Office accounting.
- Can be used as QuickBooks payroll alternative with the ability to export payroll data to QuickBooks software.
- Supports payroll vacation accrual and sick pay accrual.
- Supports the following payroll forms: 941, 940, 944, W-2, W-3, California DE-9, California DE-9C, Texas C-3 , Texas C-4, New York NYS-45, Illinois 941 and Illinois UI-3/40.
- Supports income per mile and per piece.
- Prints IRS 1099 and 1096 forms.
- Exports payroll reports to Excel, CSV and PDF.
- Prints on Laser and Inkjet checks.
- Prints on preprinted scannable W2 forms and W3 forms.
- Generates comprehensive reports including payroll journal, tax liability and deposit requirement.
- Generates Direct Deposit Files.
- Prints MICR checks on blank check stock.
Give the payroll software from PayrollMate.com a test drive and see for yourself how easy managing payroll can be. Visit http://www.PayrollMate.com/ .