Consumers will be placed in a Consolidation Plan that will help them make more disciplined payments towards the now singular debt that they owe.
Philadelphia, PA (PRWEB) May 08, 2013
Credit Card Consolidation Loan promises to be more aggressive in reaching out to baby boomers as new reports of their retirement problems hit the news.
In March of 2013, Securian Financial Group released the results of their survey that showed the debt that baby boomers are expecting to carry over into their retirement. The survey was done online with 1,021 participants - 526 are either fully or partially retired while 495 are just about to retire.
Here are actual statistics lifted from the Securian report:
1. 67% of the respondents are carrying mortgage debt into their retirement while 40% will bring credit card debt with them.
2. 78% of the respondents have more than $10,000 of debt to carry over retirement.
3. 35.5% of the respondents have more than $50,000 of debt to pay off during retirement.
4. 23.3% of the respondents have more debt than their savings and investments combined.
5. 22% of respondents say it will take more than 10 years to pay off what they owe.
These reports certainly shows a very sad picture for the twilight years of the baby boomers. However, debt relief is possible and available for those who wish to avail of them.
Credit Card Consolidation Loan offers their services in the form of debt consolidation loans to help the average American consumer deal with their debt problems. They post three main benefits that retirees may find to be very attractive - especially in solving credit card debt. If baby boomers avail of debt consolidation loans through their company, they will be able to:
1. Pay off credit card debt immediately.
2. Enjoy both low interest rate and lower monthly payments compared to their current credit card monthly dues.
3. Pay through a manageable single payment scheme instead of dealing with multiple bills.
The great thing about this type of debt relief program is that consumers will be placed in a Consolidation Plan that will help them make more disciplined payments towards the now singular debt that they owe. Among the many qualities of this plan is the flexible payment schedule that the consumer will map out at the beginning of the program that they will start with Credit Card Consolidation Loan. In all cases, the payment plan will be based on how much the debtor is able to pay and when they can pay - which usually takes about 5 years to complete - a lot less than the expected 10 years of debt payments that retirees are looking to face.
To know more about this debt relief option, visit CreditCardConsolidationLoan.org or call 888-919-9202.