Jedi Plumbing Recommends Affordable Kitchen and Bathroom Renovations as Australia Home Prices Rise

Share Article

As Australia's major cities post higher home prices in 2013, plans of purchasing and moving into brand-new homes may be postponed for many locals. Jedi Plumbing offers a more cost-efficient solution to getting the house one wants: home improvement jobs, like bathroom and kitchen renovations.

Use The Force In Plumbing

Jedi Plumbing encourages homeowners to opt for home renovation projects, specifically bathroom and kitchen renovations, to improve their living spaces instead of packing up and moving house.

Past News Releases

RSS

According to property consultant RP Data-Rismark, dwelling prices in major Australian cities climbed 1.3% in March 2013, from February. These figures were broad based with Melbourne prices rising 0.8%, Perth 3.4%, Brisbane 1%, and Sydney 1.5%. Sydney was also found to be the most expensive Australian city with a median home price of $550,500. This data could mean that locals wanting a new home may put off their purchasing plans for the time being, but that's certainly no reason to be less than satisfied with their current living conditions. Jedi Plumbing, a leading plumbing service on the Northern Beaches, encourages homeowners to opt for home renovation projects, specifically bathroom and kitchen renovations, to improve their living spaces instead of packing up and moving house.

The Australian Bureau of Statistics recently revealed that building approvals for home renovations totalled $6.35 billion in 2012; common refurbishments include kitchen and bathroom renovations(consuming around 60% of the budget) as well as lounge, family rooms and bedrooms (using up the remaining 40%). Basic renovations can prove to be the more budget-friendly solution for homeowners, with costs typically ranging from $20,000 to $60,000.

Home renovations increase the comfort, use and value of one's abode. The project can add extra space to accommodate an expanding family, change the configuration of the space for better flow and orientation, introduce a fresher, more modern look and feel, and add significant value that increases the owners' investment in the property.

"Is your bathroom looking a little tired? Does the shower leak onto the floor each time it is used? Our friendly team can assist with all aspects of bathroom plumbing," says a Jedi Plumbing representative.

"With over 15 years of bathroom plumbing experience, we can help you create the bathroom of your dreams. From designing a functional layout within the available space, to assisting in the choice of taps and toilets, our fully qualified team can take the stress out of bathroom renovating."

In terms of kitchen renovations, Jedi Plumbing's team of experts can disconnect old kitchens and make the necessary modifications to the water, waste, and gas pipe works to prepare the space for the installation of a more modern kitchen. They work in conjunction with the client's kitchen installation company, after which Jedi Plumbing professionals connect up the kitchen sink, install dishwashers, connect gas cooking appliances, and perform other essential finishing tasks.

"We offer a complete residential plumbing service from blocked drains and drainage repairs, to servicing taps and toilets — there is no job too big or small," adds Jedi Plumbing's spokesperson. "Our reliable Sydney-based team has fully stocked vehicles and are ready to service your plumbing needs any time of the day."

For bathroom and kitchen renovation ideas that can get homeowners started on mapping out their dream living spaces, visit Jedi Plumbing's website today.

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Cameron Baker
Follow us on
Visit website