Albany, NY (PRWEB) April 13, 2013
Therapeutic Cancer Vaccines Market to 2019 Pipeline Indicates Safer Treatments and Extended Patient Survival, though High Prices May Limit Uptake
GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research “Therapeutic Cancer Vaccines Market to 2019 Pipeline Indicates Safer Treatments and Extended Patient Survival, though High Prices May Limit Uptake”. There is currently only one marketed therapeutic cancer vaccine, Provenge, which is indicated for the treatment of castrate¬–resistant, asymptomatic metastatic prostate cancer which achieved global sales of approximately $215 million in 2011. Over the forecast period, numerous vaccines are anticipated to be approved over a range of indications including the commonly diagnosed lung and colorectal cancer types. All of these vaccines have been shown to improve patient survival, some by a few months, others by years. The high anticipated price tag of these vaccines will be a barrier of market growth. However, due to the fact that numerous vaccines are anticipated to be approved across a range of highly diagnosed indications, GBI Research believes the global market does have the potential to grow to a value of $7.8 billion by 2019.
To Read the Complete Report with TOC Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/166282
- The report analyzes treatment usage patterns, variation in vaccine type and pipeline and market forecasts across indications for cancer vaccines.
- A brief introduction into cancer, its relation with the immune system, and a detailed outline of the 8 different types of cancer vaccines being developed, including their strengths and weaknesses.
- An analysis of Provenge, the only currently marketed therapeutic cancer vaccines, including recent sales figures and potential future competitors of Provenge.
- Comprehensive reviews of the pipeline for therapeutic cancer vaccines with individual analyses on the most heavily researched and most common cancers of melanoma, breast, prostate, colorectal, stomach and Non-small-cell lung cancer. The analyses include the phase distribution, the most common type of vaccine and most frequently observed molecular target for each indication.
- A statistical analysis of clinical trial duration and size by phase and by vaccine type.
- An in depth forecast model for each indication for which a vaccine is anticipated to be approved throughout the forecast period. Each model is based on the anticipated market performance of the vaccines to be approved for that indication.
- A detailed discussion of the drivers and barriers for this novel market.
Latest Report: Global and China Industrial Gases Industry Report, 2012-2013: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/166318
Reasons to buy
- The report will assist business development and marketing executives to strategize their product launches, by allowing them to
- Understand the variation in the types of therapeutic cancer vaccines, and the strength and weaknesses of each form.
- Understand the vast scope of the pipeline, including which vaccine types and molecular targets are generating the most interest.
- Observe the trends in clinical trial duration and size amongst Phases and vaccine types, and use the clinical trial failure rate analysis to assess the risk profiles of current and/or future developmental programs for therapeutic cancer vaccines.
- Observe the shift in clinical trial endpoints with Phase, and use this data to potentially influence any future developmental programs.
- Assess the potential clinical and commercial impact of current late-stage pipeline molecules on the therapeutic cancer vaccines market.
Reasons to buy
The report will assist business development and marketing executives to strategize their product launches, by allowing them to
Understand the variation in the types of therapeutic cancer vaccines, and the strength and weaknesses of each form.
Understand the vast scope of the pipeline, including which vaccine types and molecular targets are generating the most interest.
Observe the trends in clinical trial duration and size amongst Phases and vaccine types, and use the clinical trial failure rate analysis to assess the risk profiles of current and/or future developmental programs for therapeutic cancer vaccines.
Observe the shift in clinical trial endpoints with Phase, and use this data to potentially influence any future developmental programs.
Assess the potential clinical and commercial impact of current late-stage pipeline molecules on the therapeutic cancer vaccines market.
Fetal Monitoring, Diagnostics And Predictive Tests Market - Global Forecast, Market Share, Size, Growth And Industry Analysis, 2012 - 2018
Fetal monitoring refers to the use of an instrument to record the pulse rate of a fetus during pregnancy. Post fetal monitoring discrepancies in the heartbeat of a fetus are observed and this monitoring data is later used for diagnostic purposes.
The rising prevalence of cardio pulmonary diseases and the advent of technological advancements such as non-invasive surgeries are some of the drivers of the market. Rising healthcare related expenditure in the emerging economies such as India, China, Brazil, and Mexico and the constantly improving medical infrastructure in these countries are some of the factors that will ensure a healthy growth rate of the market in the future.
The fetal monitoring, diagnostics and predictive tests market can be segmented into fetal monitoring, prenatal diagnosis, and neonatal monitoring market on the basis of procedure types. In terms of the revenue generated, the global prenatal diagnosis market was the largest one in 2011, followed by the global fetal monitoring market.
Remote Patient Monitoring Devices Market - Global Industry Size, Share, Analysis, Upcoming Technologies, Current Trends And Forecasts 2012 - 2018
Global remote patient monitoring (RPM) devices market is forecasted to reach $556.9 million by the year 2016 at the compounded annual growth rate of 10% during the forecasted period. Some of the major factors responsible for this growth are continuously increasing number of patients suffering from chronic disorders like cardiovascular illnesses and diabetes and increasing number of elderly population, as these people often prefer house monitoring as it avoids travelling and waiting time. Cardiac remote patient monitoring is the largest segment of this industry and it is expected to reach $399.9 million by the year 2016 at the compounded annual growth rate of 11%. This growth is mainly attributed due to the increasing incidences of cardiovascular diseases across the world. The U.S. and Europe are the largest markets for cardio remote patient monitoring devices where penetration of RPM is much higher.
Rise in occurrences of chronic diseases is leading to an increase in overall expenditure on healthcare facilities, thus increasing pressure on government and healthcare providers to look for alternative methods to reduce healthcare costs. Remote patient monitoring is intended to reduce the treatment costs as it reduces visits to hospitals and clinics and expenditure on healthcare facilities as treatment can be provided at home.
Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Market in the US 2012-2016
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Intraoperative Neuromonitoring market in the US to grow at a CAGR of 7.98 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the huge patient population with various neurological disorders. The Intraoperative Neuromonitoring market in the US has also been witnessing the trend of increasing mergers and acquisitions. However, the highly fragmented market could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Market in the US, 2012-2016, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the US; it also covers the Intraoperative Neuromonitoring market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
MarketResearchReports.Biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are especially designed to save time and money of our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948