“I’m thrilled to be speaking at this year’s conference,” says, Lisa Clampitt, President of the Matchmaking Institute. “There’s so much to learn from each other about industry trends around the world and I’m looking forward to sharing my insights.”
(PRWEB) April 23, 2013
World renowned relationship experts, best-selling book authors and top matchmakers will be included in our high profile power team of speakers.
Speakers include Rachel Greenwald, a NY Times bestselling author of "Find A Husband After 35", Paul Carrick Brunson, best-selling author of It's Complicated (But It Doesn't Have to Be): A Modern Guide to Finding and Keeping Love, David Wygant, the world's premier dating authority in countries around the world, Jennifer Zawadzinski, a strategic public relations professional who is currently PR Director at the Time Inc. Lifestyle Group and Lori Zaslow and Jennifer Zucher, professional matchmakers and the stars of BRAVO TV's Love Brokers.
Our special guest will be Dan Slater is a widely published author of journalism and creative nonfiction.
A former legal affairs reporter for The Wall Street Journal, he is currently a contributor to Fast Company and has written for The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Boston Globe, New York Magazine, Men's Health, and GQ. Slater is a graduate of Colgate University and Brooklyn Law School. LOVE IN THE TIME OF ALGORITHMS is his first book.
These speakers and many more can be seen at the upcoming Matchmakers Conference, to be held on April 26th and 27th 2013 at Helen Mills in New York City.
Some topics being presented include:
- How to Become a Social Media Celebrity
- Getting on TV and the effects of media exposure on your matchmaking business
- International Panel: Cultural Tips From Around the World - How to Expand Your Niche Market
- How To Pitch Yourself To the Press: Public Relations Secrets From an Industry Pro
- The Growing Gay Market: Differences between working with straight and gay clients.
- Why Image Is Everything- For You & Your Clients
- The power of networking; Technology and the new generation of Matchmaking
- Coaching Female Clients for Success
- Coaching Male Clients for Success
- Managing Difficult Clients, Complaints & Refunds
- Know What to Write and Where to Make Your Company Shine
- Cocktail Reception hosted by Dan Slater
For more information on the Matchmakers Conference, including bios of the speakers and complete agenda, visit http://www.matchmakersconference.com.
MORE ABOUT THE MATCHMAKING INSTITUTE
Now connecting more than 2,500 Matchmakers from around the world, the Matchmaking Institute is the first International Institute for Relationship Sciences boasting the first State Licensed School for Matchmakers internationally, one of the largest networks of matchmakers in the world and an advanced CRM technology that connects matchmakers around the world to help them collaborate and match clients.