Employers can try Payroll Mate 2013 risk-free by visiting RealTaxTools.Com
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) January 02, 2013
Payroll Taxes Software developer, Real Business Solutions, updated Payroll Mate® with the latest federal and state tax calculations. Current users of Payroll Mate 2013 get the new updates for free. Employers looking for new software to process 2013 payroll, can purchase Payroll Mate and receive it instantly.
Starting in 2013, in addition to withholding Medicare tax at 1.45%, employers must withhold a 0.9% additional Medicare Tax from wages paid to an employee in excess of $200,000 in a calendar year. Additional Medicare Tax is only imposed on the employee. There is no employer share of Additional Medicare Tax. All wages that are subject to Medicare tax are subject to Additional Medicare Tax withholding if paid in excess of the $200,000 withholding threshold.
Well-known for its reliability, ease of use, up-to-date support for payroll regulations, and customizability, Payroll Mate is trusted by thousands of businesses, CPAs, accounting firms and non-profit organizations nation-wide. Employers can try Payroll Mate 2013 risk-free by visiting http://www.realtaxtools.com/.
For 2013, the employee tax rate for social security is 6.2%. Previously, the employee tax rate for social security was 4.2%. The employer tax rate for social security remains unchanged at 6.2%. The social security wage base limit is $113,700. The Medicare tax rate is 1.45% each for the employee and employer, unchanged from 2012. There is no wage base limit for Medicare tax.
Below is a summary of the features offered by Payroll Mate:
- Automatically calculates federal payroll tax and state payroll tax withholding.
- Supports different types of pay periods.
- Supports customizable income, tax and deductions categories.
- Supports income per mile and per piece.
- Supports the following federal payroll forms: 941, 940, 944, W-2, W-3.
- Payroll forms software with support for California DE 9, DE 9C, Texas C-3 , Texas C-4, New York NYS-45, IL 941 and IL UI-3/40.
- Supports fringe benefits.
- Supports payroll vacation accrual and sick pay accrual.
- Exports Payroll Data to QuickBooks software.
- Exports Payroll checks to Quicken and accounting software like Microsoft Office accounting.
- Generates comprehensive payroll reports.
- Supports non-employee (1099 contractor payroll) with the ability to print 1099 MISC and 1096 tax forms.
- Handles payroll deductions.
- Exports payroll reports to Excel, CSV and PDF.
- Prints on Laser and Inkjet checks.
- Prints on preprinted red scannable W2 forms and W3 forms.
- Free updates during the tax year.
- One step backup and restore.
- Runs over a network.
- Supports payroll direct deposit.
- Ability to print MICR checks on blank check stock.
Give the 2013 payroll taxes software from RealTaxTools.Com a test drive and see for yourself how easy managing payroll can be. Visit Payroll Mate payroll software page by pointing your browser to http://www.realtaxtools.com