(PRWEB) April 30, 2013
Results from Week #7
Adam Green, Bestselling Frankfort Kentucky Online Business Owner Visits Nashville Tennessee and Recognized Missy Anderson of Waiora as G3 Week 7 Top ‘MVP’ in Award Winner
Missy is a devoted mother and wife. EMERALD CLUB leader Missy builds her prosperous Waiora business from her sunny home in California.
To learn more about the G3 Weekly Award Program,
Contact G3 President Adam Green: adam(at)adampaulgreen(dot)com
G3 is an online social media evaluation company that independently examines, evaluates and recognizes individual professionalism from the Network Marketing and Direct Selling Industries. Each week G3 is proud to award our “Certificates of Excellence“ to the top leaders from both of these influential industries for their incredible dedication to their craft. G3 recognizes individual unique talents, skills and abilities. There are 10 different categories of awards given each week. Within each category is a first place award (Gold), second place award (Silver) and third place award (Bronze).
The Real Reasons Why To Use Social Media:
1. If a business can’t be found — they are not engaging with the “True Market.”
2. Social Media (YouTube) is 64% more effective — than traditional advertising.
3. The “True Competition” — is guaranteed to be engaged in Social Media.
4. They will find customers — 15 times faster with Social Media.
5. They can reach their “True Market” — by simply engaging the right people.
6. By ignoring this Social Media Market, they are not creating opportunities –
while their competition is.
7. Social Media saves massive amounts of time and money — if they use it right.
When their customers and prospects are engaging about them, the industry or the products and services — they need to be there listening. Otherwise, how will they gain the necessary market intelligence? How will they be enabled to respond or even be aware of problems or needs? If they are not present, when and where the conversations are occurring, they're truly “out of touch” with the market.
Mission Statement: To proactively serve our business community by providing solutions in entrepreneurial-ism, business development, social media and venture capitalism.
Vision Statement: To provide leadership in establishing strength with our client’s international businesses, being built on a foundation of innovation, advocacy, and technology and business integrity