We’ve tailored a custom-fitted Samsung S4 Suede Jacket—our ‘barely there’ smartphone case that helps to keep the device clean and protected.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) March 15, 2013
WaterField Designs, an innovative leader in locally-manufactured laptop sleeves and designer bags and cases for digital gear, introduces its first custom-sized, Samsung S4 Case—the Ultrasuede® S4 Suede Jacket™. The S4 Suede Jacket, available in classic black, and zebra or cheetah print scratch-free microfiber material, adds no bulk to the S4 and helps to keep the phone’s screen clean.
- Snug-fitting, ultra-thin case made from 100% Ultrasuede® with stretch memory
- Scratch-free protection from bumps and scrapes
- Case helps keep screen clean and can double as a screen cleaner for other devices
- Optional strong, stretch-mesh, rear pocket for storing ear-buds, credit cards or cash
- Available in classic black, or animal print (zebra or cheetah) Ultrasuede®
“Samsung anticipates S4 sales up to 10 million, and people have already been asking us for cases,” noted Gary Waterfield, company owner. “We’ve tailored a custom-fitted Samsung S4 Suede Jacket—our ‘barely there’ smartphone case that helps to keep the device clean and protected. We have more S4 cases in the works too—something for everyone.”
Availability & Pricing
The S4 Suede Jacket—Prices: Classic Black $10. With pocket $14. Animal Prints—zebra or cheetah (+$2).
Available now for pre-order. Ships late April.
About WaterField Designs
WaterField Designs manufactures custom-fitted, high-quality cases and bags for a full-range of laptop computers, tablets, smartphones, and other digital gear. All products are manufactured to exacting standards entirely in San Francisco. More company information available at About Us.