WaterField bags all serve the basic purpose of protecting a laptop or tablet,” explained company owner, Gary Waterfield. “To that end, we designed a bit of personality into each so that customers can choose a balance between professionalism and whimsy.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) May 15, 2013
WaterField Designs, an innovative leader in locally-manufactured laptop sleeves, bags and cases for digital gear, presents stylish graduation gifts to help new grads transition from their casual college days to professional work environments. In a competitive job market, every detail matters in a grad’s attempt to leave a lasting positive impression. WaterField Designs bags are both exceptionally functional and highly customizable with unique features to help new grads stand out from the crowd.
“WaterField bags all serve the basic purpose of protecting a laptop or tablet,” explained company owner, Gary Waterfield. “To that end, we designed a bit of personality into each so that customers can choose a balance between professionalism and whimsy.”
- Combines ballistic nylon and a dual leather flap with multiple layers of padding to keep contents safe.
- Dual-leather front flap is black on top with customizable underside color choices—go black for the conservative look or choose a brighter hue to make a splash.
- Main compartment includes padded laptop pocket (custom sizes for Mac laptops), organizational pockets and space for magazines and files.
- Self-locking zippered back pocket holds additional flat items.
- Authentic (5,000 pound load-bearing) paragliding buckle allows easy one-handed access and is a great conversation starter.
- Back- and shoulder-friendly Suspension Shoulder Strap lightens the load for grads after a long day of interviewing or on-the-job training.
- Constructed of water-resistant ballistic nylon plus a customizable flap with eye-catching fabric or luxurious leather colors.
- Cavernous main compartment accessible via a top zipper means grads can access contents without needing to lift the flap.
- Laptop-sized internal pocket secures a laptop within a WaterField Designs protective SleeveCase.
- Copious internal an external pockets keep grads organized as they navigate the working world.
- Authentic paragliding buckle allows easy one-handed access and is a great conversation starter.
- Rear-pocket bottom zipper allows travelling grads to slip the Cargo over a rolling suitcase handle.
- Leather-lined handles and an adjustable shoulder strap with removable pad allow grads to carry the Cargo like a briefcase or wear it across the chest “messenger bag” style.
The Muzetto—Leather or Outback model—($149-$259)
- Outrageously smart-looking vertical messenger bag offered in five sizes to fit a variety of iPads, tablets and laptops.
- Naturally-tanned, supple black or brown distressed leather, or tan, waxed-cotton canvas form the bag’s base. Six earthy accent color options add flair under the flap.
- Main compartment carries tablet or laptop in protective case and includes self-locking zippered pocket to safely store wallet and other valuables.
- Leather removable shoulder pad keeps the bag securely on a grad’s shoulder.
- Bag hangs unobtrusively by a grad’s side and is easy and comfortable to carry.
The SleeveCase—($49 + optional add-ons)
- Ruggedly-protective laptop sleeves in custom sizes for just about every Mac, PC or tablet on the market mean WaterField has a size for your grad’s laptop.
- High-grade neoprene padding wrapped in an attractive ballistic nylon shell with a choice of checkered industrial fabric or brown leather trim keep contents exceptionally protected.
- Choice of horizontal or vertical orientation eases use with briefcases and messenger bags or vertical bags and backpacks.
- Thoughtfully-placed bottom loop helps ease device into and out of case.
- Optional add-ons include a padded flap, D-rings and a strap and a Piggy-back accessory case.
Availability & Pricing
Several shipping options ensure delivery in time for graduations of all kinds.
HardCase—Price: $239-$249. Sizes: 13-inch MacBook Pro/Air; 15-inch MacBook Pro Retina. Colors: Black ballistic nylon and dual-leather flap—black on top and choice of black, kiwi, orange, camel, cardinal, chocolate or grizzly underneath. Nickel or black matte hardware.
Cargo—Price: $209-289. Sizes: small, medium, large. Colors: Black ballistic nylon with flap color in black; checkered nylon in black and blue, celeste, lead, or taxi; leather in black, cardinal, camel, dark grey Peruvian or brown.
Muzetto—Price: Waxed canvas Outback $149-189; Leather $179-$259. Sizes: Personal, 10-inch Portable, 11-inch Laptop, 13-inch Laptop, and 15-inch Laptop. Colors: Outback—tan waxed, cotton canvas; Leather—naturally-tanned black or brown. Accent color choices: black, copper, flame, green, pearl, pine.
SleeveCase—$49 (+ add-ons).
Options: Black with trim in grey-checkered nylon (included) or brown distressed leather ($10). Padded flap ($15). D-rings & Simple Shoulder Strap ($12) or Suspension Shoulder Strap ($22). Piggyback accessories pouch ($25-$27).
About WaterField Designs
WaterField Designs manufactures custom-fitted, high-quality cases and bags for a full-range of laptop computers, tablets, smartphones, and other digital gear. All products are manufactured to exacting standards entirely in San Francisco. More company information is available under the website “About US” tab.