Increasingly, organizations are seeking to change the business-IT dynamic by transforming software delivery into an agile, on-demand application environment.
Palo Alto, CA (PRWEB) March 12, 2013
Increasingly, organizations are seeking to change the business-IT dynamic by transforming software delivery into an agile, on-demand application environment. In a one-day workshop for IT architects and developers, WSO2 will explore how application development teams can successfully build enterprise private clouds and adopt DevOps practices to optimize business enablement and rapidly deliver applications.
The “A Best-Practice Workshop: Enterprise Cloud and DevOps Accelerate
App Delivery” workshop will be held on Tuesday, March 26, from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., in Palo Alto, CA. For more information, visit: http://wso2.com/events/workshops/2013-march-palo-alto-enterprise-cloud-and-devops-accelerate-app-delivery-a-best-practice-workshop.
The workshop is designed for IT architects and developers seeking to effectively accelerate application delivery by building enterprise private clouds and adopting DevOps practices. The session will be organized along seven topics, including:
- The case for building a private cloud, publishing APIs, and implementing a DevOps cloud factory
- A cloud-aware application reference architecture and DevOps playbook
- Success strategies when building cloud services and solving cloud integration challenges
- Security, disaster recovery, high availability, and application migration best practices
- Optimizing the cloud footprint with capacity planning and cloud instance partitioning strategies
- A framework to present a business case for private cloud and PaaS
- A private cloud roadmap, QuickStart use cases, and success metrics
Asanka Abeysinghe, WSO2 director of solutions architecture, provides consulting and training for enterprise IT architects and developers. He also focuses on the company’s vertical market capabilities, including financial services. Asanka has more than a decade of experience implementing projects, from desktops and Web applications to highly scalable distributed systems and SOAs, mobile platforms, and business integration solutions.
WSO2 is the lean enterprise middleware company. It delivers the only complete open source enterprise SOA middleware stack purpose-built as an integrated platform to support today’s heterogeneous enterprise environments—internally and in the cloud. WSO2’s service and support team is led by technical experts who have proven success in deploying enterprise SOAs and contribute to the technology standards that enable them. For more information, visit http://wso2.com, or check out the WSO2 community on the WSO2 Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and FriendFeed.
Trademarks and registered trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.