“With IT as a Service, you will receive from Statêra standardized, compliant, secure and professionally managed IT services.” Mathew Shuster, VP, Strategy, Statêra.
Englewood, CO (PRWEB) June 06, 2013
Statêra, “We Make Cloud and IT Services Easy™,” announces their latest Cloud Services Brokerage offering, IT as a Service. Statêra’s IT as a Service (ITaaS) is an opportunity for small to medium sized enterprises (SMEs) to transfer management of their IT services to Statêra’s professional management team.
Most smaller companies find traditional co-location facilities (co-los) to be hard to size and inflexible, due to minimum capacity requirements. Many smaller companies are already considering outsourcing desktop management and help desk services due to cost and need for remote access. SMEs may also face an immediate need for IT help if senior IT management leaves the company.
Statêra provides a single, turn-key IT solution with one contract, one bill and one point of contact. Statêra’s solution provides 6 key areas of service:
- Email, File Sharing and Collaboration using Microsoft Office365.
- Business Applications through either infrastructure as a service hosting a client’s custom or purchased (e.g. Dynamics GP) application, or a cloud service such as QuickBooks Online, Netsuite or Kronos.
- Cloud Infrastructure to house client’s custom applications and databases.
- Remote Desktop Management as a Service, using one of multiple solutions.
- IT Service Management, including 24/7 server management, service desk and On-demand CIO assist, software updates, security and access management and overarching governance over all IT activities.
- Full Data Backup, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) as required.
- Desktop as a Service, providing access to the latest operating system or individual applications from a browser.
Statêra’s typical engagement consists of 3 phases: Phase I uses the proprietary Business Value Framework™ to create an ROI model, complete an infrastructure assessment, and plan and design the cloud infrastructure using optimization, assessment and maturity models. Phase II uses the proprietary Balance Methodology™ to migrate IT applications and services to the cloud according to the reference architectures determined in Phase I. Phase III operates the ITaaS as a cloud services brokerage, with continual service improvement, providing IT stability, modernization, and flexibility.
“IT as a Service through Statêra provides a professional level of IT service that normally a smaller company could not afford, with a no hardware, no headache solution that all IT professionals can appreciate,” remarked Dale Newhart, Senior Consultant, Statêra.
“With IT as a Service, you will receive from Statêra standardized, compliant, secure and professionally managed IT services,” added Mathew Shuster, VP, Strategy, Statêra.
“Outsourcing cloud services to Statêra will lower your total cost of ownership by switching to monthly operating expenses, saving on capital expenditure, and reducing in-house IT costs,” stated Brad Weydert, President, Statêra.
Statêra is a leading IT services provider that helps companies to optimize performance by mapping strategic goals and objectives to IT initiatives. With over a decade of experience, Statêra leverages best practices and uses today’s top technology solutions to provide powerful insight into your enterprise, solve your mission-critical problems, drive return on investment and transform your business. We are experts in moving our clients to the Cloud, CRM, web and mobile platforms, and collaboration software, as well as custom software applications development. Our IT services, IT project management, strategy consulting and managed cloud services brokerage balance people, process and technology to get your technology needs met on time and on budget. Headquartered outside of Denver, Colorado, Statêra has local offices in Dallas, Texas; Phoenix, Arizona; Salt Lake City, Utah; and Seattle, Washington, near and off shore delivery centers, and clients worldwide. Call us at 1.866.697.0266 or visit http://www.Statera.com.