London, UK (PRWEB) January 06, 2014
Nowadays, molecular diagnostics (MD) represents a promising area of research and medicine, which is witnessing tremendous technology advancements alongside the emergence of novel applications. The range of technologies associated with MD includes, amid others, gene expression profiling using microarrays, DNA probes, next-generation signal detection, first-generation amplification, fluorescent in-situ hybridization (FISH), second-generation microfluidics and biochips, and biosensors and molecular labels. These technologies are essential tools playing vital roles in the optimization of drug therapy, in the discovery of new therapeutic molecules for cancer as well as in the screening, classification and diagnosis of cancer patients. Presently, MD for cancer testing is deemed as the most lucrative area for innovations and growth.
The pool of MD industry players includes but is not limited to CombiMatrix Corporation, LabCorp, Rosetta Genomics, Biodesix, Nuvera Biosciences, Targeted Molecular Diagnostics, Exact Sciences Corporation, bioTheranostics, InterGenetics, Orion Genomics, Sequenom, SABiosciences Corporation, Cancer Genetics and Nuvera Biosciences.
In-demand research report “Mole cular Diagnostics in Cancer Testing” drawn up by TriMark Publications LLC (TriMark) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Molecular Diagnostics in Cancer Testing
Published: November, 2013
Price: US$ 3,400.00
The research study presents a comprehensive analysis of the MD field with a particular focus on the MD tests for cancer. It uncovers valuable information on the size and growth prospects of the MD market in its cancer detection and therapy applications; provides a thorough examination of the major factors influencing the development of the overall market and its certain segments, and also discloses sales statistics. The report presents description of the actual market state along with insights into the historical evolution of the sector, pinpoints the top market opportunities, covers the regulative framework, offers a snapshot of the existing MD technologies used for cancer testing applications as well as presents a summary of the recent business activities in the field. The study delves into the competitive landscape, unveils valuable data on the key market participants, and also contains forecasts for the MD market development in the next 5 years.
Report Features & Benefits:
- Extensive introduction to MD (insights into the historical background, a description of the current market landscape and a review of the market opportunities).
- Comprehensive analysis of the overall cancer diagnostics molecular testing market.
- Snapshot of the sales and marketing strategies.
- Examination of the competitive environment.
- Summary of the existing technologies used for cancer testing applications.
- Evaluation of the business environment, data on the recent business activities and SWOT comparison of business models.
- Characterization of the top market trends.
- Important information on the government regulations.
- Discussion of various business decisions using MD tests in cancer testing.
- Detailed company profiles.
- Five-year outlook for the MD market.
More insightful research reports by TriMark can be found at http://marketpublishers.com/members/trimark/info.html