Covered Entities and Business Associates can now download a comprehensive information security policy and procedures manual today from the healthcare experts at myhipaasecuritytraining.com.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) January 08, 2014
Covered Entities and Business Associates can now download a comprehensive information security policy and procedures manual today from the healthcare experts at myhipaasecuritytraining.com. Developed by healthcare and regulatory compliance experts, the documentation is highly essential for ensuring that health providers have in place security best practices relating to Personally Identifiable Information (PII), and any subset thereof.
Healthcare organizations place large degrees of trust and confidence in their I.T. departments, all the more reason for having an essential information security policy and procedures manual, which comes complete with the following documentation:
- Dozens of essential information security policies, procedures, forms, checklists, and templates.
- Essential provisioning and hardening checklists and documents.
- Expertly researched and authored policy material comprised of many of the top information security benchmarks, standard, frameworks, and best practices.
- In-depth policy documentation well-versed for Covered Entities (CE), Business Associates (BA) and any other healthcare provider or healthcare organization.
- Documentation that also suffices for many other policy and procedure needs for today’s ever-growing and demanding regulatory compliance mandates.
- Easy-to-use and implement, as it comes complete in a Microsoft Word Format, allowing for quick editing by anyone.
- Available for immediate download after purchase, no delays at all!
Download the industry leading information security policy and procedures manual today from the healthcare compliance experts at myhipaasecuritytraining.com. Additionally, myhipaasecuritytraining.com also offers high-quality security awareness and workforce member training packets for download.