Covered Entities and Business Associates can now download industry leading network security policy and procedures templates today from the healthcare experts at myhipaasecuritytraining.com.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) January 09, 2014
Covered Entities and Business Associates can now download industry leading network security policy and procedures templates today from the healthcare experts at myhipaasecuritytraining.com. Developed by healthcare and regulatory compliance professionals, the documentation is highly essential for ensuring that healthcare providers have in place security best practices relating to Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
Healthcare organizations place large degrees of trust and confidence in their I.T. departments, all the more reason for having critical network security policy and procedures templates in place, which comes complete with the following documentation:
- Dozens of essential information security policies, procedures, forms, checklists, and templates.
- Essential provisioning and hardening checklists and documents.
- Expertly researched and authored policy material comprised of many of the top information security benchmarks, standard, frameworks, and best practices.
- In-depth policy documentation well-versed for Covered Entities (CE), Business Associates (BA) and any other healthcare provider or healthcare organization.
- Documentation that also suffices for many other policy and procedure needs for today’s ever-growing and demanding regulatory compliance mandates.
- Easy-to-use and implement, as it comes complete in a Microsoft Word Format, allowing for quick editing by anyone.
- Available for immediate download after purchase, no delays at all!
Download the comprehensive network security policy and procedures templates today from the healthcare compliance experts at myhipaasecuritytraining.com. Additionally, myhipaasecuritytraining.com also offers high-quality security awareness and workforce member training packets for download.