QUALITY MEANS DOING IT RIGHT WHEN NO ONE IS LOOKING. (Henry Ford)
Silver Spring, Maryland (PRWEB) January 14, 2014
Haiti Vital Records Express LLC, a provider of services specialized in obtaining vital records and school certificates from Haiti, today announced that it is launching a new web-based service aimed at meeting certain needs of Haitians living abroad.
“Haiti Vital Records Express LLC”, also known as HVR-EXPRESS, is duly registered in the United States of America, in the State of Maryland.
Former Haitian diplomats have long noted the problems encountered by Haitians living abroad in obtaining documents from Haitian public institutions. These documents are vital to the regularization of their status and their ability to lead normal, productive lives in the adopted country. To fill this critical need, a group of entrepreneurs took the initiative to form “Haiti Vital Records Express LLC” (HVR-EXPRESS) in September 2013.
The primary mission of this company is to be the link with Haiti and to help members of Haitian communities worldwide – as well as other interested individuals or organizations – to obtain vital records from Haiti in an efficient and timely manner.
HVR-EXPRESS is filling in an important gap, since most Haitian diplomatic and consular offices accredited abroad are reluctant to assist Haitian expatriates with record retrieval for fear of conflict of interest.
For the time being, HVR-EXPRESS will focus mainly on obtaining certified copies of civil status records issued by the Haitian National Archives [Archives Nationales] and school certificates and transcript issued by the Haitian Ministry of National Education and Vocational Training [Ministère de l’Education Nationale et de la Formation Professionnelle].
HVR-EXPRESS offers three main types of services to its customers:
1. Obtaining of Extracts of Civil Status Records from the National Archives (Birth, Recognition, Adoption, Marriage, Divorce, and Death Certificates).
2. Obtaining of Judgment of Rectification: When mistakes in names, dates or place of residence are inherent to the register kept at the National Archives, the applicant must request a Judgment of Rectification. The Court will allow the insertion of the necessary corrections in the National Archives' register.
3. Obtaining of School Certificates from the Ministry of National Education:
- End of first cycle of basic education (Grade 6)
- End of Second cycle of basic education (Grade 9)
- Baccalaureate Part I (Rhetoric)
- Baccalaureate Part II (Philosophy)
We intend to broaden the scope of our activities in the future, to include other services.
We invite you to browse our website, http://www.hvr-express.com, to learn more about our services and share the link with family members and friends via e-mails, Facebook®, Twitter®, Google+®, LinkedIn®, and all other relevant social networks.