PCI Policies for certification are now available for businesses throughout North America, Latin America, EU, Asia, and all other countries and regions.
Santa Monica, CA (PRWEB) January 18, 2014
PCI Policies for certification are now available for businesses throughout North America, Latin America, EU, Asia, and all other countries and regions. Storing, processing, and or transmitting cardholder data means being compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS), and nobody delivers top-quality PCI policies for certification better than pcipolicyportal.com.
There’s no need to spend countless hours authoring PCI policies, all that’s needed is the industry leading documentation from pcipolicyportal.com that includes hundreds of pages of material consisting of the following:
- Hundreds of pages of professionally researched and expertly authored PCI information security policies and procedures.
- Dozens of numerous PCI specific forms, checklists, and templates, each mapping directly to the numerous PCI requirements, from Requirement 1 through 12.
- Industry leading PCI policy security manual as mandated by PCI Requirement 12.1, for which it includes numerous best practices policies and much more.
- In-Depth PCI DSS security awareness training packet, complete with hundreds of PowerPoint (PPT) slides, employee training manual, tracking spreadsheet, along with a certificate of completion.
- Certificate of PCI Certification to be displayed after all mandated PCI DSS requirements have been successfully met.
- All documentation available for instant download today, no delay!
Becoming compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards can be a challenging undertaking, and it’s why merchants and service providers need to obtain high-quality, PCI policies for certification from the experts at pcipolicyportal.com.