London, UK (PRWEB) January 21, 2014
At present, China ranks first worldwide in the reserves of tin resources. In 2011, China’s tin deposits were estimated at around 1.5 million tonnes. The country holds a share of over 31% of global proven tin reserves. Yunnan Province and Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region are the key tin producing regions. During the first decade of the 21st century, China registered the most rapid increase (a 9.4% CAGR) in tin consumption. In 2011, China’s tin consumption stood at approximately 158,000 tonnes, with the domestic consumption of refined tin accounting for over 42% of the world’s total.
Guangxi Gaofeng Mining, Chenzhou Gaocheng Investment Services, Jiangxi Huichang Jinlong Tin, Yizhang Township Jinziping Mining, Hunan Jinli Fuyuan Mining Development, Jiangxi Xinhai Mining, De'an Township Hongfeng Mineral Products Processing Industry, Linwu Township Yingyun Tin and Luocheng Mulao Autonomous Township Jinyuan Nonferrous Metal Industry Corporation are amid the top enterprises operating in the Chinese tin mining and dressing market.
Insightful research report “China tin mining industry, 2013” worked out by Reports From China (RFC) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: China tin mining industry, 2013
Published: October, 2013
Price: US$ 3,980.00
The topical research study is an essential source of accurate detailed information on the performance of the Chinese tin mining industry. It includes an all-round market analysis, uncovers a whole set of important industry estimates and values for 2007-2013, provides insights into the historical background of the industry, as well as summarizes the top development and market trends. The study covers the existing technologies, describes the foreign trade scenario, delves deeply into the competitive landscape, reviews the leading enterprises involved in the national industry, and also presents a comparative analysis of the key companies’ competitiveness, and discusses the major strategies adopted by the market players. The report scrutinizes the main market drivers and limiters, identifies the top market challenges and opportunities, evaluates the investment climate and, furthermore, provides a future outlook of the Chinese tin mining industry development to 2018.
- Insightful profile of the Chinese tin mining industry.
- Detailed summary of the historical development of the industry.
- Extensive analysis of the industry’s macro environment and its impact.
- Review of the latest regulative policies and industry related laws.
- Insights into the global tin mining and dressing market.
- Comprehensive assessment of the Chinese tin mining business.
- Snapshot of the trends prevailing in the domestic market.
- Sub-industry development status.
- Important industry estimates for 2007-2013.
- Important data on the industry’s gross output value, gross profit and sales revenue for 2007-2013.
- Foreign trade statistics for 2012-2013.
- Description of the competitive scenario.
- Comparative analysis of the key enterprises’ performance.
- Profiles of the leading companies engaged in the tin mining and dressing industry in China.
- Insightful overview of the main strategies adopted by the market players.
- Profound insights into the investments climate and information on the recent investment activities.
- Summary of the key existing technologies in the tin mining and dressing industry.
- Discussion of the major development and market trends.
- Future outlook for the Chinese tin mining industry including forecasts of the industry’s total assets, output value, sales revenue and profits up to 2018.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at RFC page.