London, UK (PRWEB) January 23, 2014
Brazil presents a wide spectrum of great opportunities for marketers of different consumer packaged goods owing to the increasing interest of the country’s population in the western consumption patterns in tandem with the expanding middle class population. The country is poised to become one of the most lucrative world’s markets for consumer packaged goods, but rapidly changing shopping habits will likely become the major barrier to the identification of the major trends driving consumer behaviour in the country. The expanding women population in Brazil is anticipated to gradually reshape the country’s society and, at the same time, change the consumption habits, for example spur the demand for conventional products.
In spite of the proliferation of small supermarket chains in the country, informal retailing still holds merely over a third part of retail sales in Brazil. Some dominant chains like Companhia Brasileira de Distribuição /Pão de Açúcar and Carrefour have recently claimed that they regard aggressive expansion as the main growth strategy. Meantime, some other powerful market players prefer to focus on the development of their e-commerce offerings.
New research report “Brazilian Consumer Lifestyles Report - What's next for consumer spending in this emerging giant” worked out by Canadean has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Brazilian Consumer Lifestyles Report - What's next for consumer spending in this emerging giant
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 7,995.00
An all-round overview of the most recent changes in the Brazilian consumers’ lifestyles along with a comprehensive summary of the emerging opportunities is available in the report. The topical research study penetrates deep into the current market landscape as well as describes the key factors standing behind the recent market developments and changes. It draws up a detailed picture of the economic, demographic and consumer landscape, determines the most important long-term trends, identifies the key supermarket and convenience retailers, sheds light on the evolution of such markets like foodservice, healthy & beauty, beverages and food over 2007-2012 and also provides forecast values for them up to 2017. The report offers profound insights into the main motivators of the consumption choices of packaged goods as well as present through discussions of the possible future changes in the consumption trends and lifestyles in Brazil.
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the Brazilian consumers’ lifestyles.
- Determine and target the emerging opportunities in the booming country market.
- Get abreast of the recent changes in the consumer, demographic and economic landscape of the country.
- Get a clear picture of the actual market scenario.
- Pinpoint the most significant long-term trends.
- Obtain valuable information on the evolution of such industries as beverages, food, foodservice, health & beauty, etc.
- Gain insights into the major motivators of consumption choices in the country.
- Get an idea of the possible future changes in the Brazilian consumption habits and lifestyles.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Canadean page.