Anaheim, CA (PRWEB) January 23, 2014
Audio-Technica (Booth 6740 [Hall A]), a leading innovator in transducer technology for over 50 years, is introducing its ATH-M50x professional monitor headphones, part of A-T’s remastered M-Series line of headphones.
The ATH-M50x has the same sonic signature as the original ATH-M50 professional monitor headphones and adds refined earpads and three detachable cables. From the 45 mm large-aperture drivers to its sound isolating earcups and robust construction, the ATH-M50x provides an unmatched experience for the most critical audio applications, including recording, broadcast, DJ, live sound and personal listening.
The ATH-M50x’s innovative design was engineered to provide hours of maximum comfort. ATH-M50x professional monitor headphones have exceptional power handling and very high SPL capabilities while delivering clear, natural, accurate sound with impactful bass and high-frequency extension. The headphones also feature a closed-back cushioned earcup, providing exceptional clarity and superior isolation in high-volume listening situations.
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90-degree swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort for extended wear
- Collapsible for space-saving portability and convenient storage
- Top choice for studio tracking and mixing, as well as live sound, DJ monitoring and personal listening
- Detachable cables (includes a 1.2m-3m coiled cable, 3m straight cable and 1.2m straight cable)
Audio-Technica’s new ATH-M50x headphones are available in black, white (ATH-M50xWH) and limited-edition blue (ATH-M50xBL). These models will be available February 2014 at a U.S. MSRP of $239.00 for the ATH-M50x and ATH-M50xWH; $259.00 for the ATH-M50xBL.
For more information, please visit http://www.audio-technica.com.
Celebrating over 50 years of audio excellence worldwide, Audio-Technica is a leading innovator in transducer technology, renowned for the design and manufacture of microphones, wireless microphones, headphones, mixers, and electronics for the audio industry.
— For more information on the complete range of Audio-Technica products, contact Karen Emerson, Audio-Technica U.S., Inc., 1221 Commerce Drive, Stow, OH 44224. Tel: (330) 686-2600; Fax: (330) 688-3752.
— For further information regarding product availability and pricing in the United Kingdom, please contact Tom Harrold (tharroldaudio-technica.co.uk); in Germany, please contact Simone Scholz (sscholz(at)audio-technica(dot)de); in the rest of Europe, please contact Evangéline Pirot (epirot(at)audio-technica-europe(dot)com).
Audio-Technica is exhibiting at Booth 6740 (Hall A) at The NAMM Show in Anaheim, CA.